Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at my mother

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
She's watching some tv show where some asian woman is on the wrong end of a love triangle, and of course she's pining for chang. The asian woman is very depressive and average looking. My mum watches shows like this 24/7. This is what happens when you get into a marriage due to neoteny but then menopause makes you ugly.

that's not an accurate show, noodles always go for white chad

he's reasonably tall like 6' (more than a head taller than mc) and has all the hallmarks of a changlite/chang and this is set in asia but ok retard

this site is so shit

he's reasonably tall like 6' (more than a head taller than mc) and has all the hallmarks of a changlite/chang and this is set in asia but ok retard
makes sense if he's a 6'+ changlite then, i didn't have that information (i thought you meant chang as in asian man)

i keep seeing noodles with the absolute soyest fags on the planet, theyre white but look like absolute pussies

facially theyre fine, but they practically get dragged around by these noodles

my mom alawys watch turkish drama movies and i never liked them

Females are submissive to chad and rude asf to oofy doofys

I've seen JFL plenty of times. What does it stand for?