Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tv shows where the main character is an incel?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Pleeeease i need something

Only one of the main character is incel but metalocalypse is based as fuck

Who, Mumbleface?
Ye Murderface, there was an episode centered around him getting a surgery since he had such an ugly face, as well as an episode where he tried to get laid but couldn’t at all

Ye Murderface, there was an episode centered around him getting a surgery since he had such an ugly face, as well as an episode where he tried to get laid but couldn’t at all

I dunno if he can't get laid entirely, he's just the weakest link of Dethklok. Which is still better than most people. Also there's an episode where a woman matter-of-factually means to have sex with him, so she can get pregnant.

I dunno if he can't get laid entirely, he's just the weakest link of Dethklok. Which is still better than most people. Also there's an episode where a woman matter-of-factually means to have sex with him, so she can get pregnant.
Are you talking about the episode where he blocks Nathan from getting shot with the DNA thing? Also, either way murderface is the incel of the group especially considering he’s a billionaire in the greatest band on earth, receives little to no notoriety, and you will rarely see women around him

Are you talking about the episode where he blocks Nathan from getting shot with the DNA thing? Also, either way murderface is the incel of the group especially considering he’s a billionaire in the greatest band on earth, receives little to no notoriety, and you will rarely see women around him

It's the one where he gets his dick smashed in. "Fertilityklok." It was Caroline.

Pretty much any anime.

It's the one where he gets his dick smashed in. "Fertilityklok." It was Caroline.

View attachment 361030

My mistake, I'm remembering the episode wrong. Caroline goes for Toki, not Murderface. Hmmm. But I'm sure I remember Murderface pulling some pussy somewhere.

I remember watching Mr. Robot where the main character is supposed to be a mentally ill incel like character and he got laid in the first episode :lul:

I remember watching Mr. Robot where the main character is supposed to be a mentally ill incel like character and he got laid in the first episode :lul:
I really enjoyed Mr. Robot, though.

Saikyou densetsu kurosawa. Main character is 45 year old and never had sex

The Incel would likely be the main villain instead.

Stargate universe.

"Math boy"
(Eli?)

Last one awake at the longest jump at the end.