Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Twitch Thot accidentally reveals how much she's earned from donations

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Imagine being handed $357,865 because you were born female.

Attachments

• Tips.png
    Tips.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 290
Which twitch thot?

Fucking hell.

Imagine wageslaving as an ugly men in 2020 after seeing this shit. It would make my blood instantaneously turn into vapor.

It's fucking pathetic ppl pay them for effectively nothing.

really hard to believe there are actually men out there (in fact the majority) that willingly give up their paychecks to toilets all to fulfill their bizarre masochistic fetish, and they say we are the mentally ill ones. its absurd, the world we live in has truly gone into shit.

I sincerely hope Kim Jong Un launches the nukes tomorrow, I want this clown world to end

Imagine wageslaving as an ugly men in 2020 after seeing this shit. It would make my blood instantaneously turn into vapor.
Back in the day, foids had to at least prostitute themselves to get some easy money. Nowadays cucks will pay them to exist or do something as low effort as filming themselves playing a game or something. I will never understand the mindset of someone who gives whores free money like that.

Back in the day, foids had to at least prostitute themselves to get some easy money. Nowadays cucks will pay them to exist or do something as low effort as filming themselves playing a game or something. I will never understand the mindset of someone who gives whores free money like that.
Mental illness.Twitch should turn off donations ,no womens would ever touch a video game in their fucking lives. They are praying on blue pilled lonely men that turn into simp, this shit should be banned.

Last edited:
That's why I've been neetalmost a year finding new ways to scam the government for neetbux

really hard to believe there are actually men out there (in fact the majority) that willingly give up their paychecks to toilets all to fulfill their bizarre masochistic fetish, and they say we are the mentally ill ones. its absurd, the world we live in has truly gone into shit.

they have to pay taxes on that. Rekt
A lot of those are little 12 year old bluepilled morons using mom's credit card. Also delusional curries in India

I wouldn't make that my whole life wage slaving, but this woman complains about being oppressed

"accidentally"

She did it on purpose.
Like a brag.

fuck that whore i hope she gets ered

simps need to be put into labour camps

This the type of bitch who will still go to some womens march and talk about gender pay gap, fucking suicidefuel.

i hate this society