Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch Thot gets banned after throwing her cat away

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Tbh tossing a cat like that isn't going to do any damage at all to it. It is like saying someone is abusing another person when they just shove them.

I used to roll my dogs across the floor as a kid and they didn't give a single fuck. They would just happy run back to me and wait for me to do it again.
A cat can't land safely from that height. It could have broken its neck
Cats land on their feet. That's a jump it could easily do itself.

The twitch thot is just a whore that gets 2000x more money for just playing a game badly than an average male streamer would, but PETA are retards.

Tbh tossing a cat like that isn't going to do any damage at all to it. It is like saying someone is abusing another person when they just shove them.

I used to roll my dogs across the floor as a kid and they didn't give a single fuck. They would just happy run back to me and wait for me to do it again.
was gonna say, don't they land on their feet always? Just retards making drama out of nothing as always

A cat can't land safely from that height. It could have broken its neck

Doubt it. I've seen cats fuck up jumps from that height and all they did was end up grumpy. I guess there is a chance that they could break their neck, but there is a chance for ahuman to break his or her neck if they just trip up and fall. The possibility is so low that no one really cares about it. Like they would have to fall directly on their head without using any of their paws to break the fall. Same goes for a person, we hjave a natural response to put our hands out or rotate our body so our head isn't the first thing that hits the floor as we fall. Like a person has to be drunk or disabled as all fuck to be able to turn off this instinct. Same goes for cats, it is very unlikely they will risk any serious injury from a fall unless they knock there head on something that they were unable to see mid fall.

I’m not going to lie and pretend like I care about some stupid cat being thrown. I just would like to see her life get ruined since she’s a thot. It’s amazing that some dumb cat that wasn’t even harmed over such shit gets more attention than human beings suffering from inceldom.

Its not the only thing she did fucking finally! :feelslala: :feelstrash:

What a disgusting bitch. I hope SHE gets thrown away like that someday.
Wishful thinking though. She's a woman. She can get away with shit like this and still make tons of cash by streaming her degenerate content.

If we hamurabimaxxed she'd be flung from a roof in the same way.

I want to throw her on minecraft

I knew the based PETA was behind this before I even read the story.

The furries come through.

Why the fuck she did that?? Fucking whore i want a cat friend in my room but mom doesnt let me.

Twitch are the biggest cucks, but that's the same with every major platform. Gundam made a video about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back