Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch Thot gets banned after throwing her cat away

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
she should be hanged from her tits

Throw her into a shredder

i dont like cats and hate when they invade my space but i just pick them up and move them, not this

Empathic gender boyos

@Napoleon de Geso

This should not stand, denail and cast off all of her fingers, so she won't cause any harm with her filthy hands anymore

empathetic gender here :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I hope someone goes Brandon Clark on her (in Second Life)

Wtf cats are good creatures and this whore doesn't deserve to have cats

Yo, can we copystrike pewdiepie?

Ded srs?

ezgif.com-gif-maker_59.gif

Twitch = B A S E D

When I watched that clip I first thought to myself "ok yea seems reasonable, the cat is probably fine"
But then I thought about it again but what if it was a guy in this clip, and I came to a conclusion,
that no guy would ever do something like this, this clip is another blackpill to why femoids are so cruel.

Tbh tossing a cat like that isn't going to do any damage at all to it. It is like saying someone is abusing another person when they just shove them.

I used to roll my dogs across the floor as a kid and they didn't give a single fuck. They would just happy run back to me and wait for me to do it again.

She needs to be raped and executed in public

Even other females are outraged at this. The only people that will defend her are white knight cucks. They are even lower than females honestly.

idk but she wanted to copystrike him, I think he called her a twitch thot lulz

magiclossus.gif

Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment.

Yes I am all caught up.

Hopefully some animal rights extremists ruin her life.

Tbh tossing a cat like that isn't going to do any damage at all to it. It is like saying someone is abusing another person when they just shove them.

I used to roll my dogs across the floor as a kid and they didn't give a single fuck. They would just happy run back to me and wait for me to do it again.

I know but another thot got shot so its all good tbh

I hate the zoophiles over at PETA, but this is life fuel.

She looks like a prime candidate for the Wheel of Doom!

Just very curious that they're mentioning "speciesm" a possible neologism but lookism/ heightism & ableism are barely mentioned at all in society although they're documented.

She should be pumped with Zyklon B.

That whore needs to be skinned alive in the nude like this

Not the cat :feelsohgod: Why don't you do that to a dog bitch?Oh yeah,you like being fucked by them.

That feel when people will get angry at thots and whores for mistreating animals.

That feel when people don't give 2 shits about us being mistreated for our entire lives.

Feelsbadman :feelsugh:

That feel when people will get angry at thots and whores for mistreating animals.

That feel when people don't give 2 shits about us being mistreated for our entire lives.

Feelsbadman :feelsugh:
I doubt soycucks would feel empathy for the cat since they believe foids in general are exempt from logic and the law, they'd probably spout some bullshit on how "It'S hEr CaT ShE cAn Do WuT sHe WaNtZ :soy::soy::soy::soy:". To the sandpaper room they go too if I were in charge, execute them all

Feed her to stray cats!

She have to become cats food.

I usually despise PETA types because they'll hate on me for just trying to have a cope and enjoy something like a good steak, but I'll give them credit for supporting true gender equality and not letting her get away with this shit just because she's a woman. #PussyPassDenied

I like cats. My cat is the only female who has never treated me badly or judged me harshly because of my looks.

OH LOOK A FUCKING FEMALE STREAMER WITH HER FUCKING TITS OUT AGAIN

HMMM

WHAT A FUCKING SURUPRISE

BUT THEY JUST LIKE TO P{LAY GAMES BRO DON'T BE JEALOUS ytikes YALLL CUKADOOLDEEEDOOO :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Women actually think they can do whatever they want.

To put it another way, I fucking hate PETA, but I fucking hate e-thots even more.

The title is misleading

She is not banned

she should be hanged from her tits
That's based.
But gotta be done because she accepts animal abuse... and she is definitely merely an animal

Based and catpilled. Cats are known enemies of foids and soyboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back