Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitter just melted my brain

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
god I have a fucking migraine after spending 10 minutes on Twitter, and all I saw was Anti-white, racist bullshit being spewed about how whites are evil, whites have no souls, how cracker should be a common term, ect. I get so upset remembering that so many people in this world are utter fucking deranged lunatics.

I live in New Orleans and black people rob, rape, murder people DAILY. Every single day, a white person is a victim of a black committing a crime. Then, I go on the internet and read how black people are oppressed and victimized and how racist whites are when all I see is niggers shooting someone daily.

That’s just twitter:feelsokman: they don’t really represent a sizable portion of the population. Besides most of them are kids that don’t know any better:feelsjuice:

That’s just twitter:feelsokman: they don’t really represent a sizable portion of the population. Besides most of them are kids that don’t know any better:feelsjuice:
God I hope so, I need to stop using the internet as it demoralizes me so fucking much. Real life is shit enough, having to worry if a fucking stray bullet will kill me in my sleep or while I’m driving. I literally see an article every other day about a stray bullet killing someone

God I hope so, I need to stop using the internet as it demoralizes me so fucking much. Real life is shit enough, having to worry if a fucking stray bullet will kill me in my sleep or while I’m driving. I literally see an article every other day about a stray bullet killing someone

God that must suck:fuk: I guess I’m lucky I live in a relatively safe area