Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Twitter survey: what do you think?

I kind of hate this type of posting. It's easy engagement bait. Allea does this all the time with the most braindead shit just to get a few more clicks by inducing mental illness in a few thousands people and get them to fight over nothing. Even when it has somewhat of a point (like here) I still think it's dogshit behavior they only do because more clicks > w/e else.

These Foid worshippers won't allow this to happen only to FOIDS, when it comes to men everyone is ok imagine a 30 foid fucking a 14 boy vs a 30 men fucking a 14 foid
foid will got away
Men will be arrested and tortured

I kind of hate this type of posting. It's easy engagement bait. Allea does this all the time with the most braindead shit just to get a few more clicks by inducing mental illness in a few thousands people and get them to fight over nothing. Even when it has somewhat of a point (like here) I still think it's dogshit behavior they only do because more clicks > w/e else.
I think it's a 500 iq move to make zionists look bad by associating them with pedophiles.

Banania is a Palestinian but supports Israel, so it could explain it.

Twitter? I don't care.
Discord? I don't care.
Reddit? I don't care.
Tiktok? I don't care.
Instagram? I don't care.

These Foid worshippers won't allow this to happen only to FOIDS, when it comes to men everyone is ok imagine a 30 foid fucking a 14 boy vs a 30 men fucking a 14 foid
foid will got away
Men will be arrested and tortured

Thanks just voted yes.