Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Two foids visited my mom cause they are "struggling"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was at my moms home and we had a disagreeable visit from two of her neighbors. A middle aged foid and a young slut, she was dressed in shorts so revealing that I could almost see her pubic hairs. I locked myself in my old room and later my mom told me they were a neighbor and her young niece, they were struggling cause the little whore's mom had lost her job in a restaurant due to poor clientele because of the corona thing. They were asking if my mom could cooperate with a couple of euros cause no one in that household works and they needed to buy food and medicines. My mom gave them 20 euros. I told my mom that it's not her responsibility to take care of (whores) everyone who asks for help. My mom gave me all the speech about helping others and stuff. Whatever, I bet that little bitch was gathering money to pay for an abortion. There's no way foids struggle with money these days, they just need to sell pics of their dirty holes to survive.

Offer to cook for them and give them poisoned food

id be pissed, those cunts arent entitled to ur families money

I would have just spat on them and told them to leave my property. Foids should know their place in this world.
Offer to cook for them and give them poisoned food
Based

Just ask them to fuck with you for money

That's probably what the money was for, accesible internet. Because from there it's a landslide getting money for them.

You should have stared at fur girls cuntal area while you had the opportunity. dumbass missing out on a free show! plus you might have saved your mum a 20.

You should offer to become their pimp. Bring a camera and tell them about all the money they can earn on Onlyfans selling mommy-daughter pics.

My mom gave me all the speech about helping others and stuff.

Are you helped by her to the same extent? If not this is indeed infuriating.

You should throw shit at thier front door.
Foids have no sense of honor.

You should offered them like 300 euros for a threesome

dude she showed her vag to you, she was clearly up for something

a young slut, she was dressed in shorts so revealing that I could almost see her pubic hairs.
You should have raped her until her cunt bled
(in Need for Speed)