Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Type of blackpill that would make most normies suicide on the spot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
IMG 20200808 043413

meanwhile every man marries the exact gigastacy he wants I guess

I remember when I went to the adultery sub, counted the posts on the front page, and found 21/25 of them to be by women...

Reddit is like 70% men. That should tell you the true stats of who cheats more

I remember when I went to the adultery sub, counted the posts on the front page, and found 21/25 of them to be by women...

Reddit is like 70% men. That should tell you the true stats of who cheats more
Marriage doesn't make sense, especially in today's society.

If you are chad you are wasting the chance of fucking prime JBs while you are locked with an old flabby pussy whore, If you are subchad, you are going to get cucked, it's a lose lose situation either way in our society.

I laughed a lot with that introduction in the first seconds JFL, yeah most guys cope a lot and think women like majority of guys, bunch of copers.

If you are chad you are wasting the chance of fucking prime JBs while you are locked with an old flabby pussy whore, If you are subchad, you are going to get cucked, it's a lose lose situation either way in our society.
Yup. I would never get married ot actually put my trust in a woman.

I laughed a lot with that introduction in the first seconds JFL, yeah most guys cope a lot and think women like majority of guys, bunch of copers.
VillainousVapidEyelashpitviper size restricted

"There are only two types of married men: those who know they are being cheated on and those who still don't know"

-Mark Marek (former Bestgore owner)

"There are only two types of married men: those who know they are being cheated on and those who still don't know"

Wait is this real?
How based can one man possibly become?

That's what a based man truly sounds like, blackpilled and owner of fucking best gore JFL, based beyond belief.

Whore admitting her looksmatch doesnt make her wet.

they way she tries to justify it and the way she victimizes herself makes me so fucking angry holy fuck

Maybe if you are lucky a women who is not attracted to you will settle for you and then silently resent you while thinking about someone else.

Maybe if you are lucky a women who is not attracted to you will settle for you and then silently resent you while thinking about someone else.
poor her wow she's such a poor little victim she has to be with the EVIL ugly man

IT will never touch this thread in a million years.
If they do, they'll be like "men do it too" :soy: :soy: :soy:
As if men marry people they arent attracted to and are just desperate to get married.

I sure love to be a subchad male...

Than you Inceltear, for promoting this to incels in denial and lurkers

this is why love is evil

and those who don't know yet* I'm stoopid

basically chad husband

Those beings have rights :feelsseriously:

That's why they should either be traded or be in men's posession since birth. They're basically animals

We'll just wait till she whores around with a guy who Bundymaxxes her

you could just say you’re a whore and not waste my time

The saddest thing, is that humanity, and we as it's part are authors of all of that. Our world is in shambles, and it's all our fault, because we're all innately evil beings. And there's no fixing it, it's only going to get worse.

The saddest thing, is that humanity, and we as it's part are authors of all of that. Our world is in shambles, and it's all our fault, because we're all innately evil beings. And there's no fixing it, it's only going to get worse.
:soy:

:lul::lul:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Mog or be mogged world, it's a never ending nightmare.

> “don’t we all deserve to be happy”

The problem is all you foids want fairytale’s where you all get prince chad charming. So no, not at the expense of civilization. You can’t all fuck chads and expect a huge minority of men to just except it with Grace being unhappy and alone and miserable for ever.

Last edited:
“ don’t we all deserve that?”
No