Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tyrone failed hard in Japan.

9 matches is pretty good

I find it hard to believe that black men can be incels especially after the BLM thingy.
Black and Whites have same SMV.

Call @Capable_Onion he's crying

I find it hard to believe that black men can be incels especially after the BLM thingy.
i agree with this

only east asians are incel

Lifefuel for cumskincels.

More half white half asian monster creations for everyone!

I've seen this video before, he got a fair amount of matches despite having a terrible eye area

Fuck this tyrone. No sympathy for him, he gets more matches than i ever would.

Honestly man, i can only respond to this in one way.

Dating UK

don't see the Tyrone

What a retard. He could play JBB on easy mod in Europe and the US, but no, he wants the kawaii musume and all the shit.

:f: to our fellow ricecels.

Mogs me I had 0 matches in Europe.

What's the height requirement for dating in Japan nowadays?

I saw that video before but I didn't really take it that serious because those were just a few Japanese foids, I wanted to see a broader perspective.

Edit: Lol I'm 5'10.6 I guess I'm .4 away from meeting the 5'11 requirement.

BLM probably lowered black SMV

I suspect BLM movement only increased racism towards blacks, for that was it's only purpose.

WHEN THE COPING IS TOO STRONG.

You're actually right.

What's the height requirement for dating in Japan nowadays?
tall, muscular, big cock. Just go watch those videos of the noodlewhores talking about preferences for foreigners.
I seriously feel for the ricecel hikis in Japan.

tall, muscular, big cock. Just go watch those videos of the noodlewhores talking about preferences for foreigners.
I seriously feel for the ricecel hikis in Japan.

Art

I don't think they care if you're a white, black or spic foreigner. From most of the videos I've seen they didn't have a racial preference for foreigners. You have to be tall and muscular.
True but I would say Black and Whites do better then Western Tall Asians

Being a black nerd (unless you have a tyrone build) kills all foid interest. Something about those glasses just does it. Obviously idris elba and denzel can pull it off...

jbw ruling like always

write cocku onry. based japfoids.