Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious U should be kind to ur brocels

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I personally have been trying my best ever since blackpilled to be nice to incel men. Everytime I see a curry or ricecel I make an effort out of treating them with respect, just because of how ovER it is for them. It doesnt even have to be much, just smile at ur brocels or compliment them on their clothes or something. Only WE can truly understand how it is living in this difficult reality, so we need to strengthen our bonds instead of weaken them. I also made a post some time ago about a curry janitor at McDonalds that I gave $80 (Humble brag, yes I know), and I saw him again after and he thanked me a ton for it, made me feel good.

I have also recently blackpilled several male acquaintances, so now they don't tip waiters who are women anymore :feelsEhh:

I personally have been trying my best ever since blackpilled to be nice to incel men. Everytime I see a curry or ricecel I make an effort out of treating them with respect, just because of how ovER it is for them. It doesnt even have to be much, just smile at ur brocels or compliment them on their clothes or something. Only WE can truly understand how it is living in this difficult reality, so we need to strengthen our bonds instead of weaken them. I also made a post some time ago about a curry janitor at McDonalds that I gave $80 (Humble brag, yes I know), and I saw him again after and he thanked me a ton for it, made me feel good.

I have also recently blackpilled several male acquaintances, so now they don't tip waiters who are women anymore :feelsEhh:

No one has each others back 100% because you have to look out for yourself but our common experiences bring us to together in a sort of way because of how similar normies and foids react to low SMV males in every aspect of life.

You should be nice to all ugly men, not just curry and rice.

You should be nice to all ugly men, not just curry and rice.

Yeah thats what I meant, but I especially sympathize for them.

you won't even see me outside so what's the point