Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UAE is cucked allowing people to freely fuck

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Before only married people could legally fuck. Now they changed the rules and is going down the cucked way. UAE government should be overthrown. Fucking cucked kings.

Last edited:
Damn the sand niggers are becoming less based?

Cope, with rise in per capita income and living standards even the basest place on earth would change into a cuckdom, it's just anthropology.

UAE is a western country in arab land

Nation already has a pretty high, I think the highest in the world, male to female ratio so I wonder how much worse things can get if they allow hypergamy. Guys fighting to the death for sniff of pussy may be a reality soon

Sandniggers......

Ya'll sandniggers are bluepilled when we need you to be based, and radical when we need you to chill. The ones who hate us flock to our countries, and the ones who like us are stuck at home. Tf we supposed to do with you:feelsUnreal:

Send them more soy.

They also recognised Israel, an absolutely terrible state

Given how rich they are and how many western tourist go there they're holding out pretty well. All the gulf country have a strong bedioun culture and salafi Islam.
Who cares if they recognize Israel? They are being pragmatic.

The UAE is ruled by crypto jews.

Cope, with rise in per capita income and living standards even the basest place on earth would change into a cuckdom, it's just anthropology.
Its just a testament to the huge power and influence the US dollar holds over other countries and entire global trade through their military-industrial complex. The world is in a state of economic colonialism. You wanna get that dollar investment in tourism and business to run your rising economies? Better adhere to globohomo ideals then.
And lmao at rising living standards. Tell that to the curry worker base who do not even have basic civil rights.
@your personality

I wonder what logic they used? In every other country where sex outside of wedlock was legalized and honor killings were criminalized it has resulted in feminism, the destruction of the nuclear family, a decay in morals and ethics, and an exponential rise in whoredom and inceldom.

What are they thinking?

Its just a testament to the huge power and influence the US dollar holds over other countries and entire global trade through their military-industrial complex. The world is in a state of economic colonialism. You wanna get that dollar investment in tourism and business to run your rising economies? Better adhere to globohomo ideals then.
And lmao at rising living standards. Tell that to the curry worker base who do not even have basic civil rights.
@your personality
They're not citizens, and these places are nothing but glorified and glamorised money laundering and tax evading bases 40% of all the FDIs on this planet go through shell companies based in places like Singapore and Dubai. The govt and ecosystem around leeches off some part of it and thrives after what the initial propellant of oil has given them.

Last edited:
@your personality
You can usually have one or the other. Prosperity or traditionalism. Just look at the Amish and Mennonites versus mainstream rightwing Christian and how often the latter get divorced.

This isn't an endorsement of being anti prosperity but it has so far been the situation that with more prosperity comes more adherence to pop culture and ideas of what is good in the mainstream.

Remember no one really forced them to do this. Other Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia also took it upon themselves to be the first country to give a female robot citizenship

and King Salman decided that it was just time to let women drive and start cracking down on theocratic measures that were previously thought to be a mainstay

@tehgymcel420 brutal mog by swift boat kerry

Last edited:
high IQ, you cannot have both shekels and morals. only one or the other.
Ya'll sandniggers are bluepilled when we need you to be based, and radical when we need you to chill. The ones who hate us flock to our countries, and the ones who like us are stuck at home. Tf we supposed to do with you:feelsUnreal:
western countries bombed shithole Arab countries and killed based dictators. had they not done so, they wouldn't have a refugee crisis. low IQ Europeans supporting American bombing of sand nations, when it hurts them by sending millions of refugees their way.
UAE is the most cucked of all the Arab countries.
they have no choice tbh
Israel already won, doesn't matter if they recognize it or not.
I wonder what logic they used? In every other country where sex outside of wedlock was legalized and honor killings were criminalized it has resulted in feminism, the destruction of the nuclear family, a decay in morals and ethics, and an exponential rise in whoredom and inceldom.

What are they thinking?
they need globohomo shekels as Oil will eventually run out in a few decades. tourism, money laundering, being a business hub will sustain them.

Last edited:
Nation already has a pretty high, I think the highest in the world, male to female ratio so I wonder how much worse things can get if they allow hypergamy. Guys fighting to the death for sniff of pussy may be a reality soon
brutal, why is that?
they need globohomo shekels as Oil will eventually run out in a few decades. tourism, money laundering, being a business hub will sustain them.
brutal

This was inevitable. More to come. They decided to recognize Israel and surrender to the west.

I'm not so sure, because Oil is profile as goddamn fuck. Tourism would have to be unprecedented to even come close to bringing income to the country compared to what oil does. They will have to be very innovative, like creating an absolute technological hub like Silicon Valley or I don't fucking know. Oil won't last forever.
Many people see middle-eastern women as exotic, maybe that could attract more people with them being more open now.

I'm not so sure, because Oil is profile as goddamn fuck. Tourism would have to be unprecedented to even come close to bringing income to the country compared to what oil does. They will have to be very innovative, like creating an absolute technological hub like Silicon Valley or I don't fucking know. Oil won't last forever.
Many people see middle-eastern women as exotic, maybe that could attract more people with them being more open now.
They have decades and unless turbo retarded should suceed, to tourism and money laundering max. And already succeeding at the money laundering, tax haven maxing part. Tourism maxxing is gonna be harder for them tho

They have decades and unless turbo retarded should suceed, to tourism and money laundering max. And already succeeding at the money laundering, tax haven maxing part. Tourism maxxing is gonna be harder for them tho
The con is that the country overall is pretty small, so you can't go too far and scenery does not vary much if not for human activities. They will need serious innovation. Being a tax haven like some European countries would grant them money to no end.