Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Uber Driver kicked two lesbian roasties out of his car.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/new...calls-it-illegal-1867050?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
New York: An Uber driver kicked out two women from his car after he saw them kiss in the back seat and called the act "illegal".

The driver was identified as Ahmad el Boutari and his taxi licence, required to drive for Uber in New York City, has been suspended. The New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission were investigating the incident, CNN reported on Wednesday.

Alex Iovine, 26, and Emma Pichl, 24, have been dating for nearly two years and were heading back to Manhattan last week after celebrating a friend's birthday at a bar.
TBH it's a life fuel for me, knowing that such men still exist. BTW I hope it wasn't someone from here.
Uber has listed community guidelines on its website, which specify that "you shouldn't touch or flirt with other people in the car" and that there's "no sexual conduct with drivers or fellow riders, no matter what".

But both Iovine and Pichl said they kissed once and were not touching inappropriately.
JFL at hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Holy shit is his fucking property, I wouldn't want the neighbors' dog shitting on my yard. Uber could take his employment but the DMV shouldn't take his license for keeping his car free of whatever he doesn't want in. tbh the city is gonna use this opportunity to terminate him, anyone that doesn't bend over for the LGBTQ accommodation is terminated in 2018

Fucking disgusting Islamophobes.

Holy shit is his fucking property, I wouldn't want the neighbors' dog shitting on my yard. Uber could take his employment but the DMV shouldn't take his license for keeping his car free of whatever he doesn't want in. tbh the city is gonna use this opportunity to terminate him, anyone that doesn't bend over for the LGBTQ accommodation is terminated in 2018
Yeah. It's funny how everyone is supporting them unfairly. Tbh I don't find anything wrong in driver. He had the right to kick out people involved in indecent acts. WTF .
Fucking disgusting Islamophobes.
Nope, it happened because the customers were lesbian. Imagine incels sitting in some cab getting kicked for being ugly, who do you think will support them? Or will authorities suspend the Driver? No. They'll rather laugh at the victims .

Last edited:
"The driver was identified as Ahmad el Boutari and his taxi licence, required to drive for Uber in New York City, has been suspended."

[SuicideFuel]

Honestly, he gets bonus points in my book because those women are really good looking. It'd be easy to kick out two butch women, but thots like that.... Good on him!
"The driver was identified as Ahmad el Boutari and his taxi licence, required to drive for Uber in New York City, has been suspended."

[SuicideFuel]
Fags are higher on the Oppression Olympics ladder than Muslims.

[SuicideFuel]
He'll find other job, but those bitches have been insulted for life. More of a lifefuel tbh.
Honestly, he gets bonus points in my book because those women are really good looking. It'd be easy to kick out two butch women, but thots like that.... Good on him!

Fags are higher on the Oppression Olympics ladder than Muslims.
Such a shame, they are lesbians. I really wonder how could have they turned Chads down.

He'll find other job, but those bitches have been insulted for life. More of a lifefuel tbh.
I gotta disagree, a man lost his job and two defective foids were minorly inconvenienced, they're probably loving the attention too.

Such a shame, they are lesbians. I really wonder how could have they turned Chads down.
Mental illness. That's what homosexuality is. Chemicals in their brain don't work right.

Mental illness. That's what homosexuality is. Chemicals in their brain don't work right.
Homosexuals should not exist. They should be exterminated but America is too cucked atm.

Homosexuals should not exist. They should be exterminated but America is too cucked atm.
We got it better than alot of other places. As least we're allowed to openly hate them and be protected by the First Amendment. Europe and other places don't have free speech and can't call people faggots and whatnot. Our society is ruining this though.

We got it better than alot of other places. As least we're allowed to openly hate them and be protected by the First Amendment. Europe and other places don't have free speech and can't call people faggots and whatnot. Our society is ruining this though.
This guy wasn't allowed to exercise his rights though...

JFL at how cucked america is

If you consider fucking the wrong type of human being (at least for reproduction) mental illness you're right.
In every other aspect, they're just ordinary people.

He was respectful with them.
Gave them their money back and even held open the door and explained what they did wrong (which was reasonable and had nothing to do with homophobia) so SJWism is fucking over guys trying to enforce their basic rules just because they just happened to try enforcing rules on homosexuals.

If you consider fucking the wrong type of human being (at least for reproduction) mental illness you're right.
In every other aspect, they're just ordinary people.

He was respectful with them.
Gave them their money back and even held open the door and explained what they did wrong (which was reasonable and had nothing to do with homophobia) so SJWism is fucking over guys trying to enforce their basic rules just because they just happened to try enforcing rules on homosexuals.
He was fired for following the rules.
is it a real news?
Yes.

Lesbians hate all men