Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The story of the curry F1 driver

ShittyGenes69

ShittyGenes69

Greycel
Arjun Maini a curry F1 driver was found ranting on his radio message Maini said: “I swear you guys don’t support me at all. I do everything every ****ing session!”
“You can’t do this to me, mate! I have no ****ing power out of the corner, why doesn’t anybody ****ing believe me?” “F*** It. I don’t want to race in this championship anymore,”
said the Indian driver in agony. Turns out his opponent in the race, Santino Ferrucci paid Arjun's team to make his F1 car run only on 60% of its power as the race officials checked it after the race. Not to mention that ferucci and his dad were racist towards Arjun. Every race weekend they’d make fun of his accent and skin colour.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYH6EguNU-k

This happens with top 1% curries who can go out of shitdia and compete in a F1 race imagine what an average curry goes through when he goes to a foreign country :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Golf, F1 racing, fencing, archery, horse racing, equestrian... these are not sports for low class subhumans. What was he thinking/expecting?

Golf, F1 racing, fencing, archery, horse racing, equestrian... these are not sports for low class subhumans. What was he thinking/expecting?

Arjun Maini a curry F1 driver was found ranting on his radio message Maini said: “I swear you guys don’t support me at all. I do everything every ****ing session!”
“You can’t do this to me, mate! I have no ****ing power out of the corner, why doesn’t anybody ****ing believe me?” “F*** It. I don’t want to race in this championship anymore,”
said the Indian driver in agony. Turns out his opponent in the race, Santino Ferrucci paid Arjun's team to make his F1 car run only on 60% of its power as the race officials checked it after the race. Not to mention that ferucci and his dad were racist towards Arjun. Every race weekend they’d make fun of his accent and skin colour.

This happens with top 1% curries who can go out of shitdia and compete in a F1 race imagine what an average curry goes through when he goes to a foreign country :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Kumar Ram Narain Karthikeyan (born 14 January 1977) is an Indian racing driver. He was the first Indian driver to compete in Formula One.

This wasn't F1, this was F2 or F3 (I'd assume F2). I only know because Santino Ferrucci never made it to F1, he had to jump ship over to indycar

Btw incredibly based behavior, this is why I love Santino GOATrucci. He also tried to run a Trump paint scheme in F2 but the sanctioning body stopped him

Turns out his opponent in the race, Santino Ferrucci paid Arjun's team to make his F1 car run only on 60% of its power as the race officials checked it after the race. Not to mention that ferucci and his dad were racist towards Arjun. Every race weekend they’d make fun of his accent and skin
Male competition at his peak , break bot of his body and his soul