Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UFC fighter: You start a family earlier when your bigger

an euphemism for "women love to breed with psychopaths"

I still don't understand how Brendan Schaub has a career in media. I just don't. Are there a lot of people out there that somehow like to watch/listen to him and identify with him? Is it the (sub)urban, lower middle class 'dudebro' demographic?

Are there a lot of people out there that somehow like to watch/listen to him and identify with him?
He has CTE. Each year he gets dumber and his words get more and more jumbled together. I think people want to watch his decline.

He has CTE. Each year he gets dumber and his words get more and more jumbled together. I think people want to watch his decline.

Brutal

But also I laughed :feelskek:

That athlete has lost his two last fights.

Jan Blachowicz just smashed that dumb cunt

I still don't understand how Brendan Schaub has a career in media. I just don't. Are there a lot of people out there that somehow like to watch/listen to him and identify with him? Is it the (sub)urban, lower middle class 'dudebro' demographic?
being buddies with Joe Rogan, and not being #MeTooed by over 4 different women can do magic for your career

Don't know really. I watch Rogan's podcast from time to time and can't stand the guy.

He's a stand up comic? What comedy fan wants to hear jokes from a tall, perfectly framed jock?