Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly = clown.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Chinese character for ugly, shameful, disgraceful, chou, also means clown.
If you're ugly, you will never be respected, no one will listen to you even if things you say are reasonable. You will be seen as clown and you will be punished and put in your place if you cross the line.
This is known from the times immemorial, no matter that modern fake soyciety say about 'equality'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thersites

Are you chinkcel? :feelsgah:

Are you chinkcel? :feelsgah:
Slavcel. But I look similar to east asian. I was once asked by female lecturer if I'm Japanese. Also when I visited Poland, at bus station some females said 'Chinese arrived', probably about me because there were no other people around.

Slavcel. But I look similar to east asian. I was once asked by female lecturer if I'm Japanese. Also when I visited Poland, at bus station some females said 'Chinese arrived', probably about me because there were no other people around.
Beyond over :cryfeels:

An example:

If you're ugly, you will never be respected, no one will listen to you even if things you say are reasonable. You will be seen as clown and you will be punished and put in your place if you cross the line.

Sq

Square

Why slav look like chink

Siberia had different groups of Mongoloids before Whites:

I am not Russian, but I share the unique Siberian gifts too:

Vita

Chinese

Asian

Do u look like a chink too highiqcel

I think so...However, more Amerindian than NE Asian.

My ancestors were Brasilian:

BZ

they sure stop laughing when the guns come out :feelsdevil: