Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly curry foids and ugly jewish foids

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Is it just me or For some reason are ugly curry foids and ugly jewish foids more vocal about “feminism”. Ik that AWALT is true and all foids just fuck chad and hate subhuman males anyway but ugly curry foids and ugly jewish Foids are more vocal about supporting a “foids right to choose” and talking about how “wahmen are oppressed”. Any curry or jewcels have any input? @chudur-budur @universallyabhorred @weirdguy22 @TomathonClancy @HidekiTojota

They are mad and jealous cause chad won't colonize them or put them in camps anymore.

Is it just me or For some reason are ugly curry foids and ugly jewish foids more vocal about “feminism”. Ik that AWALT is true and all foids just fuck chad and hate subhuman males anyway but ugly curry foids and ugly jewish Foids are more vocal about supporting a “foids right to choose” and talking about how “wahmen are oppressed”. Any curry or jewcels have any input? @chudur-budur @universallyabhorred @weirdguy22 @TomathonClancy @HidekiTojota

If you look closely, most feminist women are ugly.

Feminism can get them chad's dick once in a while, otherwise (in a patriarchal society) they would have to settle with ugly men.

Although I'm very detached from my small % of Jewish DNA, to me it seems that only Jewish females from Western countries are so vocal about feminism. They're less like that in Israel, although feminism is still rampant in Israel too.

Although I'm very detached from my small % of Jewish DNA, to me it seems that only Jewish females from Western countries are so vocal about feminism. They're less like that in Israel, although feminism is still rampant in Israel too.
There are some UGLY jewish foids in the west who are vocal about spouting the blatant fiction that foids are oppressed by males. Just like how hitler was vocal about the Jews oppressing the aryans even though they weren’t (sorry altrightcels, I do hate ugly jewish foids though and all foids for that matter)

feminism was basically created by ugly jewish women

All foids are ugly tbh.

Except ricewhores

Just like how hitler was vocal about the Jews oppressing the aryans even though they weren’t
Yes they were and they are through feminism. Cucked.
feminism was basically created by ugly jewish women
I developed a sort of inner automatic disgust for ugly jewish looking foids. It's just that they were, in my mind, from my childhood till now, the leaders behind that amount of rethoric bullcrap called feminism and liberalism

Yes they were and they are through feminism. Cucked.

I developed a sort of inner automatic disgust for ugly jewish looking foids. It's just that they were, in my mind, from my childhood till now, the leaders behind that amount of rethoric bullcrap called feminism and liberalism
Oh I DESPISE ugly jewish foids with a passion.