Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly, fat foid made a joke about me "following" her

B

bcroger

Major
★★
There is this ugly, fat, Mexician, rostie in her 40s. She has some grey hair, is very overweight if not obese, and smokes outside of work every day.

I was walking out of work one day and she told me "whenever I hear food steps behind me, its like someone is following me, are you following me?" and started to laugh. I just laughed as well and walked on. I was thinking "yeah right you ugly fat bitch. Like I would ever follow your ugly ass anywhere.Dumb foid"

Weird joke. You're overthinking it too much.

bcroger

Recruit​

★★
JoinedFeb 26, 2023Posts153

next time say it

yeah right you ugly fat bitch. Like I would ever follow your ugly ass anywhere.Dumb foid"
should've said that and humbled the delusional landwhale

There is this ugly, fat, Mexician, rostie in her 40s. She has some grey hair, is very overweight if not obese, and smokes outside of work every day.

I was walking out of work one day and she told me "whenever I hear food steps behind me, its like someone is following me, are you following me?" and started to laugh. I just laughed as well and walked on. I was thinking "yeah right you ugly fat bitch. Like I would ever follow your ugly ass anywhere.Dumb foid"
did she have a fat ass by any chance? Just curious

If not I don't see why she would think anyone would want to follow her

did she have a fat ass by any chance? Just curious

If not I don't see why she would think anyone would want to follow her
I don't know, I never even thought about looking at it. She is like less than a 0/10.

Some Mexican and black women are so fucking ugly and fat. As a whole, they look worse than women in third world nations-such as India, China or Cambodia. Usually people in first world nations (such as Sweden, South Korea, Singapore, Norway, Canada, Netherlands, Turkey) look better than people in chitholes (Haiti, India, Bangladesh) , but Mexican and black American women are exceptionally ugly.

I don't know, I never even thought about looking at it. She is like less than a 0/10.

Some Mexican and black women are so fucking ugly and fat. As a whole, they look worse than women in third world nations-such as India, China or Cambodia. Usually people in first world nations (such as Sweden, South Korea, Singapore, Norway, Canada, Netherlands, Turkey) look better than people in chitholes (Haiti, India, Bangladesh) , but Mexican and black American women are exceptionally ugly.
True

Honestly man if I was in your situation I probably would have went on the most vicious, verbally abusive tirade. You are better than me lol

True

Honestly man if I was in your situation I probably would have went on the most vicious, verbally abusive tirade. You are better than me lol
Its not worth getting fired over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back