Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Ugly guy harrased me but thanks God Chad saved me"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"He was new to the country and I was asked to help him figure out the city" He was an ugly ethnic, I assume Indian.

"he'd come around, stand behind me, and comment on how pretty my shirt was, or how lovely my hair was. A casual touch on the shoulder. " He tried to be nice to her but him, being the subhuman he was, was almost raping her in her little mind.

" "Dude, that is really really creepy. Cut it out." Chad simping, not a soy cause she appreciated it

". I wish I could thank him but I can't," "I wish I could see him again so he can fuck my brains off, he was so hot..."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/kh41xg/10_years_ago_i_almost_quit_the_stem_field_due_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
Though nothing overt happened, I always worried something would.
=> I always hoped Chad would finger me.

That wasn’t a Chad that “saved her” because she doesn’t even remember the white knights name. That was a white knight beta trying to also get in her pants by being a white knight.

if it was chad, she would have remembered his jawline, eyes, middle name, blood type, etc

That wasn’t a Chad that “saved her” because she doesn’t even remember the white knights name. That was a white knight beta trying to also get in her pants by being a white knight.
Nah, I'm sure he was at least above average, or she would complaint like "...and then this other creep tried to "save" me just to get into my panties, eww gross"

I wouldn't really have a problem if a foid did this to me.

Nah, I'm sure he was at least above average, or she would complaint like "...and then this other creep tried to "save" me just to get into my panties, eww gross"
True

i guess her memory is foggy as it’s been 10 years of cock carousel since this occurred.

JFL

how can you not hate women?

Curry stemcels are known to be very thirsty and flirt with foids at work. Must be a brutal existence.

wonder what the ethnicity of her savior was

if it was chad, she would have remembered his jawline, eyes, middle name, blood type, etc
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"He was new to the country and I was asked to help him figure out the city" He was an ugly ethnic, I assume Indian.

"he'd come around, stand behind me, and comment on how pretty my shirt was, or how lovely my hair was. A casual touch on the shoulder. " He tried to be nice to her but him, being the subhuman he was, was almost raping her in her little mind.

" "Dude, that is really really creepy. Cut it out." Chad simping, not a soy cause she appreciated it

". I wish I could thank him but I can't," "I wish I could see him again so he can fuck my brains off, he was so hot..."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/kh41xg/10_years_ago_i_almost_quit_the_stem_field_due_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Not one mf word

If I'm not entitled to human decency from females they're not fucking entitled to me "correcting" other men for them, get the fuck out of here.

The rest of the story is probably on slutty confession (using a throw away of course).