Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly males(incels) on social media are so unpopular it’s funny

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I made an instagram/Snapchat years ago and currently monitor a bunch of ppl from my highschool. Although I don’t post anything since that’s gay and retarded, it’s interesting to see how utterly forsaken ugly males on social media are, despite them being visible for the whole world to see.

The only males who get any degree of attention are males with strong jawlines, tall stature, deep set eyes, and no signs of balding. Coincidentally they also show off their new relationships, travels with friends, or selfies showing off their aesthetic features stemming from their desirable genetics. These guys get tons of likes and attention.

Meanwhile, profiles belonging to ugly dudes are literal graveyards, despite them posting frequently. Selfies showing off their recessed jaw bones, puffy lips, large noses, and wide eyes with massive eyelids get absolutely ZERO attention, aside from maybe a few likes from their family members, relatives, or close friends. They rarely ever show off group photos of them on trips with friends or photos with new girlfriends. Unless they post retarded normie memes daily or possess a rare talent, they won’t get any attention.

Girls I know get insane amounts of attention just by showing off their “fertile female status”. It doesn’t matter what physical or genetic traits a female has, a non-elderly female will ALWAYS have an inherently large sexual value, an abundance of potential mates, and easily be accepted by others. By showing off their body or selfies they accumulate hoards of attention. It doesn’t matter if they are flat chested, overweight, or facially unattractive. Being female is enough for large quantities of males to like them.

I pressed link to a tik tok account once and saw jb stacies that only had to do something to show their tits, and ass, figure, and white chads who only had to show their jaws/ other good features get 300k+ likes while the ugly people on this app worked somewhat hard to make a good post and only receive like 1K likes. brutal ngl

I always feel so sorry when I see some social outcast dude posting something and getting 0 likes.

Sometimes I give them a pity like because its actually interesting stuff and not just their fucking food they ate or another selfie, but I think deep down they know its a pity like.

You aren't entitled to getting followers, inkwel :soy:

Only way for an ugly male to be popular is through meme accounts

Girls I know get insane amounts of attention just by showing off their “fertile female status”. It doesn’t matter what physical or genetic traits a female has, a non-elderly female will ALWAYS have an inherently large sexual value, an abundance of potential mates, and easily be accepted by others. By showing off their body or selfies they accumulate hoards of attention. It doesn’t matter if they are flat chested, overweight, or facially unattractive. Being female is enough for large quantities of males to like them.
This is exactly why any female who claims to be "in our predicament too" is straight up lying. Unless there is concrete proof that they actually show(of which there has yet to be shown) no foid can be unlucky enough to experience life the same way as an incel(die you lying ass femcels). You straight up can't lose as a female. It's impossible. This is why I have no sympathy when whores kill themselves. A waste of a privileged existence.

Last edited: