Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ugly men rotting here and thinking about suicide

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
I hate all foids

the big lebowski funny movie GIF
steve buscemi film GIF

Filming tiktok vids, until a 80 mile Russian convoy shows up at their border.
Then they flee to neighboring countries, and still claim how ´oppressed´ they are, while their men lay dead in a trench.

Filming tiktok vids, until a 80 mile Russian convoy shows up at their border.
Then they flee to neighboring countries, and still claim how ´oppressed´ they are, while their men lay dead in a trench.
kek they flee and end up on tinder in other countries

Ultra mogger if male.
Just proves that both genders are fucking retarded and cannot breed worth a shit all they are doing is making more incels. Fucking cunts

one shot at life and you have to spend it as an autistic incel. Sucks.

kek they flee and end up on tinder in other countries
It's cucked season everyday for relationshipfags. I'm kinda glad I'm ugly in the long run saves me alot of pain tbh

Everything foids do, their whole existence, is centered around getting sexual attention.

Everything foids do, their whole existence, is centered around getting sexual attention.
They Can't even make attractive offspring they should all be genocided. Eve should of been put to death right there and then. I wish nothing but death amongst foids