Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ugly woman brutally lays out her dating standards

Man in a wig + deep voice

Man in a wig + deep voice
i actually kind of agree with her on a lot of finance and lifestyle choices, and this is because she is a man in a wig

Blah blah blah bullshit.

Everyone cares about looks, status and money.

But still she will only date chads instead of incels who are more grown up. It is over for incels anyway

That wig is a huge failo

Goddamn Jews created a society where this foid gets to shuffle a few papers as a HR Administrator at a company men founde, take her fat check to a home men built, log onto the internet that men invented, and then tell men how to be "adults".

:feelsseriously:

Is this even a female? if it is she should be killed, if it's not a female then it should also be killed.

her looksmatch was drowned himself in the dead sea

Goddamn Jews created a society where this foid gets to shuffle a few papers as a HR Administrator at a company men founde, take her fat check to a home men built, log onto the internet that men invented, and then tell men how to be "adults".

:feelsseriously:
This. And it is so much worse for low ranked males; there is no reason for them to contribute.

This. And it is so much worse for low ranked males; there is no reason for them to contribute.
Kill them.

Kill them all. The Jews. The Foids. Everything.:yes:

(oh yeah - in some video game, I mean.)

Never heard the phrase “adulting”.
26 = over, people need to stop coping.
But she makes a lot of good points otherwise.

Last edited:
I've seen her vids.

She pisses me off.

Yeah as men get older... money is more important.

The average women wants to marry a man (30+) that makes more than them.

She already in-directly made that clear, that she doesn't want to date or marry a broke guy. Likely, she's struggling financially herself, of course instinctively she wants to be with a guy that makes a good amount of money, and likely that makes more money than her (so she could have a lot of her expenses covered). But then she has the audacity of saying older men and those around her age are acting like "teenagers" or "man childs" being overly cheap.

"'very unattractive' women were more likely to be married or cohabitating than merely unattractive or even average to good looking women, and their spouses tended to earn more than their better-looking female counterparts." - https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law

She bought a house? How? With parents money? Lucked out on trades?

Yes theres 20 and 30 yo who live with their parents rather than spending 4k on rent each month.

idk man is it a troon?

Looks sus

idk man is it a troon?

Looks sus
Low value women nowadays through the use of social media get their ego blown out of proportion. THIS IS UNIVERSALLY TRUE .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back