Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly women have some serious gall

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Especially the ones that even we mog, like princess kitty for example. This is the consequences of what weak men did. They’ve inflated these women’s ego beyond saving. Can’t believe they have the audacity to reject us. They should be sucking us off all the time, got damn ugly bitches.

Especially the ones that even we mog, like princess kitty for example. This is the consequences of what weak men did. They’ve inflated these women’s ego beyond saving. Can’t believe they have the audacity to reject us. They should be sucking us off all the time, got damn ugly bitches.
Yep that’s why ugly woman and Beckie s are the worst scum, the most rage fuel thing for me is that tall girls don’t like me and go for shorter chads or bullies, ugly woman and Beckie s always go for bullies and evil men too. They are worse than Stacie’s

Average looking women is treated as a supermodel, average men like a shit. Its the mens fault for pussy inflation. Half hour of fucking costs like one week of work.

Average looking women is treated as a supermodel, average men like a shit. Its the mens fault for pussy inflation. Half hour of fucking costs like one week of work.
One month here lol

whores are whores yes that is a fact let me tell you another secret water is wet

Especially the ones that even we mog, like princess kitty for example.
Princess Kitty is a prime example of how women can't lose and be incel: She has a husband? I think, and she is one of the top earners of Onlyfans despite being a 1.5/10.