Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Uhh dude, like, you're a volcel until you have low bf, so like, go to the gym and lose body fat bruh, and your face will look sharp and angular bruh.

B

blackglassbox

Greycel
Screen Shot 2019 12 10 at 52928 AM

Above guy looks like the caucasian version of a starving North Korean farmer. Despite having low body fat, he looks like a fucking scarecrow. He'd actually look better with higher body fat. Facial bones stretch the skin and drastically augment how you look regardless of your body fat percentage. Unless you're a 300+ pound morbidly obese fat fuck, chances are losing body fat isn't going to change a whole lot of how you look. Its all bones. This is all just cope.

If your lower jaw or eye area is shit, low BF won't help you. It only helps those with already good skull structure.

tldr; predetermined at birth

I think that most fat guys got that way in the first place because they were depressed about their bad looks/genes.

Occasionally you might have a born gigachad who for some reason has a mom who overfeeds him, ready to reveal his power level, but I really think that's a rarity. Born gigachads have trouble getting fat. They are mesomorphs, not endomorphs. Calories will just naturally be used to fuel muscle growth on them, because their gigaconfidence will let them burn it off being an athlete.

If your lower jaw or eye area is shit, low BF won't help you. It only helps those with already good skull structure.

tldr; predetermined at birth

This is truly the Blackest of Black Pills.

An incel grasping onto his last drop of hope saying that he'll look like a normal person with low bf is like a student saying that he's going to drop out of university because Bill Gates did and he's one of the richest people on earth. You aren't built the fucking same. You're basically different species.

I was fat, then during highschool I was anorexic for a while. People told me I looked weird skinny. Been fat again for years now. Could lose all the fat with my previous experience of losing it, but there's no point, fatness is just one of my problems. But I should probably watch out for diabetese or some other stuff.

I look like a 20yo kid with low body fat...

My face looks like a 30% bf at 17% bf

That guy is so ugly I can't even look at him.

Skinny doesn't work for non-chads, and being fat is just lowering your already low SMV.
Your only hope of improving SMV is via gymmaxx, although this will not at all mean you will ascend.

Does he mog anyone on .co?

I dont feel sorry for fat people tbh being fat isnt permanent and there is always hope. Their is no hope for being a manlet or ugly

I gave up on losing weight. I will die as fatcel and I don't five a fuck. Even if I was buff, there is no gym for being 5'2 with trollish 2/10 face.

it never began for styxhexenhammercels

Life is shit if you have ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back