Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mood depends directly on how I look during the day - I hate my body and face so much

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Warning: long venting post

Seriously my mood depends radically on how i'm looking that day. I can go from constant rage one day to happy bliss the following just based on facial bloating. I have how my face responds to bloat SO FUCKING MUCH, I can't even. All the bloat goes to the ramus area (between the jaw and the zygos) completely ruining my facial outline. I know this is water bloat because I can be balloon faced while having perfectly defined abs. The most ironic and rage-inducing thing is that I still have concave cheeks and sharp jawline even if Im bloated, so it's just that my face bloats in the WORST place a face can bloat: frontal lateral silhouette. When I'm in a bad bloat day, depending on light and angle I can look like I have dramatically different weights due to this combination of fat front face silhouette+ otherwise defined "Inner" features. I can have sharp angular chin and lower jaw shape while my face sides look like im legit overweight. When I have a bad bloat day, going out of the house I look like some fucking mutant that can change his weight on the fly, for exmaple if I go from mall lightning to outside with dim afternoon lightning, I legit look like I dropped 15 kg in two seconds. Its fucking insane and rage-inducing.
The best days I have are the ones in which i'm drinking alcohol, or am hungover the day after. I look sharp and lean in EVERY lightning these days. Its fucking INSANE how my looks can change so fucking much from one day to another, and it stresses so much that some days are random bad bloat days. When I have an unexpected bad bloat day im in the worst mood possible. Two days ago I had a specially bad day and I just cancelled all plans and didnt leave the house. Half of the time I was hitting my own face because of the rage and anger.
The thing I hate the most is that I'm the only one who experiences this kind of bloat distribution. I see people with almost double chin, chubby cheeks and poor jaw definition who have decently shaped face sides everytime, so they look so much more consistent when lightning or angle changes. I don't understand it, i would prefer to have more bloat on cheeks and jaw and have my ramuses/sides look fine like EVERY FUCKING ONE BUT ME when It's bloat day.
One of the best sensations I can have, is when after a bad bloat day my face is free from excess water again, my mood boos is insane. I suddenly feel like I can conquer the world. It's fucking sad that my mood is so dramatically dependant on how much water weight I have on face that day.

The other thing that I utterly hate about my body is my fucking shoulders. I have yet to meet a fucking male that has worse shoulders than me. I HATE how some of my friends can wear sleeveless shirts and look good on them, like they wear them when they want to look better. I have to wear layers of clothing and shit to hide my horrible torso. My favorite season is summer, I LOVE hot weater yet i'm dreading it's arrival because i can no longer hide my fucking shoulders. I have how every male I meet has what I need: NORMAL SHOULDERS, and I legit feel like wanting to kill males with naturally wide shoulders when I see them. It's like the face bloating being focused on side silhouette while no one has this problem. Its like everyone is free from this shit but me. I know guys who have meh faces and are able to attract women by only exposing body. That concept is so alien to me I can't even. I HATE my body. I would give up an entire arm just to have wider shoulders. That's another thing. Other males with MAN shoulders arent so fucked by bloat days (not even counting how I am the only one in which bloats is ALL on the same part of face), beause they have at least body halo. I am utterly destroyed becuase my body is basically nonexistant.

I hate my body. I hate my face. I hate other males to death. I want to kill every male with wide shoulders or wide zygos (which would cancel a bit facial side bloat). I want to legit kill them, its not some figurative or metaphorical shit.

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

You are over 30 years old it's downhill from here for you JFL

I know how you feel. When i take a good pic of myself, my mood significantly improves and i feel better and more confident, but when i change the light and take another pic and find myself to be hideous under that light, i get depressed again and i feel like a worthless subhuman trash.

You mog the shit outta me, man. Be happy with your face. It's a bit above average.

Back when my hair was down to my forearms I felt the same way depending on how it looked. Check sig btw

Age means shit. Curerntly i'm at my peak (I get nightmares when I remember how bad was before)
Age will catch up to everyone you are coping because you were ugly when you were younger

I thought vampires don’t show up in mirrors

Can you grow a beard? If so then bulk up by lifting to work on your frame and cover your bloat with facial hair.

Which measures do you take to get as little bloating as possible?

Man shut the fuck up, cunt. All you do is humblebrag and complain about nothing. I bet you'll be getting your dick sucked tonight while I and others here rot. While you're fucking one of your FWBs, we're dying of loneliness. One of the r/incels regulars killed himself yesterday and posted a suicide note. A long, tragic, heartbreaking note talking about how shitty his life is and how no one helped. About how he was a 19 year old kissless virgin on top of the other bullshit in his life. RIP u/Stagetail.

And you bitch about not being Chad enough.

Fuck you, Zyros. You bitch about not being Gigachad while we wish we could be at least normie-tier. You have zero sense of self-awareness. You are scum.

Go back to Lookism, faggot.

Last edited:
IF daily should do the trick. How tall are you and how much do you weight?

IF daily should do the trick. How tall are you and how much do you weight?
You do realize that this person gets laid super easily and has multiple FWBs, correct? Stop giving him fuel.

Man shut the fuck up, cunt. All you do is humblebrag and complain about nothing. I bet you'll be getting your dick sucked tonight while I and others here rot. While you're fucking one of your FWBs, we're dying of loneliness. One of the r/incels regulars killed himself yesterday and posted a suicide note. A long, tragic, heartbreaking note talking about how shitty his life is and how no one helped. About how he was a 19 year old kissless virgin on top of the other bullshit in his life. RIP u/Stagetail.

Wow... source??

i dont even know what bloat is. post a pic of your face bloated and unbloated. i bet you wont look any different. but anyways i also have bdd. i legitimately think my left face is a 6/10 and my right face is a 2/10. bad lighting in the mirror can absolutely ruin my day. or if i have a series of bad days ill go into a rage.

Wow... source??
He himself has admitted it. He is not an incel. He is far from one. He still complains about his looks. Once he was posted on r/AmIUgly (or was it r/RateMe) and multiple people called him a model.

Last edited:
Zyros, you are not chadlite by any means but you’re a solid high tier normie

Many people on here would kill to have your face.

I’m also a framecel and it’s the least of my worries. Just wear bomber jackets, they conceal it very well. Don’t know how trendy they are in Spain but they’re trendy where I am.

As for bloat, have you thought of aromasin? I’ll be on it within the next few weeks so I’ll be able to say how good it is at eliminating bloat but it may be something you want to look into.
fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEE gtfo
your bitch ass probably got my other thread taken down
"im a framcel and its the least of my worries" yeah cause you're a mentalcel fakecel

Last edited:
He himself has admitted it. He is not an incel. Cars far from one. He still complains about his looks. Once he was posted on r/AmIUgly (or was it r/RateMe) and multiple people called him a model.
source about the suicide

source about the suicide
If you're talking about Stagetail than I can't really confirm other than a deleted account and a last post

it is as legit as it gets

your looks set your mood since the moment you wake up

if you look good you have all the energy in the world

And you bitch about not being Chad enough.

Fuck you, Zyros. You bitch about not being Gigachad while we wish we could be at least normie-tier. You have zero sense of self-awareness. You are scum.

Go back to Lookism, faggot.
Good post.

He himself has admitted it. He is not an incel. He is far from one. He still complains about his looks. Once he was posted on r/AmIUgly (or was it r/RateMe) and multiple people called him a model.
No im not talking about Zyros im talking about the incel who commited sui ._.

I hear you man. If I'm feeling positive about my appearance I feel decent, if I feel negative about my appearance I want to sui

I hear you man. If I'm feeling positive about my appearance I feel decent, if I feel negative about my appearance I want to sui
Stop. Fuelling. The Chad.

Zyros is a 4/10
Lmao no he isn't, just look at his fucking face.

He also has had 5 FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

WHILE I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN KISSED

I've experienced that.