Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK foid suing doctors for allowing her to convert to male

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
lmao

Surely theres no way someone can win this case right?

She payed them and they did their job. You cannot sue someone for something you legally paid them to do.

"I should have been challenged"

Even when transitioning to a male women dodge accountability like a speeding baseball

Entire squad

Story from the alternate universe:
UK teen girl wants to be a male; wants breasts removed and to take testosterone. She says doctors challenged her decision - and is suing for misogyny.

The only way to win the game is to not turn on your PC or your console.

mogs me at looking manly tbh

There is nothing dumber than a ftm tranny...

Imagine wilfully giving yourself a harder life! No wonder she wants to turn back because women are privileged

They seriously think testosterone will turn their oval faces and girly 5'3 frames into something like this

IMG 20201219 154652 415

Peak delusional

LMFAO, Gay trannie nigger has room temperature iq. Doctors should've "challenged" her decision? If they "challenged" someone turning into a female a different story would be playing out. Still the same result though: doctor gets fucked by the legal system/social media mob. JFL

She payed them and they did their job. You cannot sue someone for something you legally paid them to do.

Even when transitioning to a male women dodge accountability like a speeding baseball

View attachment 385860

There is nothing dumber than a ftm tranny...

For real.

Anyone tell these freaks society will think you're invisible unless you're Ellen Page. You just become an invisible weak looking manlet.

Last edited:
Foid wanted to know how it feels to be a man :feelshaha: :feelshaha:, became a trannycel abomination instead.

Foid wanted to know how it feels to be a man :feelshaha: :feelshaha:, became a trannycel abomination instead.
That's close to incel tear. Because her sexual market gets dwindled extremely small to just butch dykes.

Normal woman still want an actual functioning penis inside, regardless of what Jewish propaganda try to push as normal

That's close to incel tear. Because her sexual market gets dwindled extremely small to just butch dykes.

Normal woman still want an actual functioning penis inside, regardless of what Jewish propaganda try to push as normal
Why they even believe such shit are they so stupid, brainless or what?

Jfl one year as a man and she wants to sue jfl

Wow 16-year old foids are stupid af and brainwashed by lefties to want to become a tranny? Gee whizz nobody saw this coming, maybe if we start the process at age 8 they won't be able to remember it - Biden.

She should've been stopped ofcourse and allthough the doctors shouldn't be sued (they should be killed in minecraft) society who pushes this shit should definitely pay somehow.

View attachment 385860
It's uk, idiot will likely win.
Worse, if the doctor had "challenged" her as she wishes now, she would have had him locked up or at the very least fired and blacklisted for transphobia.View attachment 385863
Muh mental health, would get a lawyer to force them to do the transition for it.

Imagine as a man with low T, actually getting T boosters & it killing your depression. Sure it won't make you look better but I reckon it'd make you a go getter that feels better.

Last edited:

View attachment 385860

Regret switching to hardcore difficulty?
:feelsgah:

Absolutely hilarious.
There is a high chance that this mutt tranny monster will rope soon.
Thanks OP for sharing.

Worse, it was done free with taxpayers money.
You're right

I should have assumed this queen wouldn't dare waste her resources and instead siphon them from others

FTM is the ultimate Blackpill. You experience being wanted sexually for just existing to being a short male and a life of Inceldom.