Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK is kicking elderly British couple out of their home and giving it to rapefugees

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
UK is fucking finished

Allah knows best.

Just tell them to fuck off.

There is no legal requirement in this case for them to be evicted

Not sure whom I detest more in this case: The boomers who allowed their offspring to get fucked by multiculturalism, the refugees whom will consume resources & overall lower the quality of life long-term, or the (((people))) who orchestrated this whole thing. :feelsjuice:

(((They))) played their cards flawlessly, and now we are feeling the consequences of it.

UK is fucking finished
Just tell them to fuck off.

Great...
article-4.jpg
article-1351251-053BF13A0000044D-321_634x558.jpg
01B-cost-of-living-questions.jpg

Angry Gun GIF by TheRange702

Now I understand why there´s a military recruitment crisis, among Western NATO countries.
What a joke....
No sane young man would fight for a country like that.

They should kick out boomers for subhuman inkwells like me, so I can have a house

They should kick out boomers for subhuman inkwells like me, so I can have a house
In a way, it is karmic since Boomers are the ones who allowed for governments to open their doors fully towards mass-immigration from non-Euro & non-White countries.

But yeah, it should be given to Incels who actually are suffering: Refugees are just utilized as pawns to increase tension, thus allowing regimes to exert more draconian policies.

i would say yall's gov should give them 2 choices, either comply and abide by britain's culture and traditions and laws or put their ass in jail (better to deport them tho, except the ex muslims).

the ones in the picture are probably sunnis,they finna rape yall's lil kids like the sexual assault cases in egypt and saudi(my native wahhabi craphole),you better bring XM2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifles and f18 hornet from the air and shit and kill them without mercy.

Last edited:
Euros never do anything in the end. This story is from at least a month ago and no widespread furor. Meanwhile, that dead tranny became international news