Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White tries to shut down crowd lol

I would fear for my safety tbh

When theres a discount on kfc and purple drank

When whitey tries to dim the Original Mans light but all he really wanted was to be acknowledged by us :cryfeels:

When whitey tries to dim the Original Mans light but all he really wanted was to be acknowledged by us :cryfeels:
:feelscry:White boys just want to be accepted :cryfeels:

Such a whitey d rider that you need to fantasize about whites caring what you think

Don't take it too serious :feelsokman:
9ebefc6f bc35 48a9 abe0 a05462a81957 text

And straight up gets hugs from multiple foids

And straight up gets hugs from multiple foids
Cuz niggas are too damn friendly. If the races were reversed he would've gotten beaten up or shot.

Yeah, hood guys can be dangerious but middle class or corny black people are too nice

Some Africans at my work
Super nice people
Just look what happened in Montgomery, Alabama recently with the black security guard doing his job.

He must have been paralyzed because he got a boner when the nigger bitch hugged him.
He hadn't had an erection for 10 years and was surprised. Now all he has to do is blackface his wife and the sex life at home is back on track.

He must have been paralyzed because he got a boner when the nigger bitch hugged him.
He hadn't had an erection for 10 years and was surprised. Now all he has to do is blackface his wife and the sex life at home is back on track.
:feelswhat:

When white people over estimate how much power they have