Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKRAINE 2

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
Outside of nuclear. Do yu think the west considers Russia a threat militarily to their regions in europe/america....as a reason y they are slowing weapons to ukraine...or do you think they are doing this to not provoke a nuclear war??

The purpose of the Ukraine war was to apply enough pressure on the Russian federation to have it completely collapse like the USSR. It's a desperate last stand for the american empire to maintain hegemony

I think the west has realized their strategy has been a strategic failure at this point :feelskek: Ukraine will fall the same way as south vietnam did. gradually being overrun as western support is diverted elsewhere. (Ironically to israel, again)

The purpose of the Ukraine war was to apply enough pressure on the Russian federation to have it completely collapse like the USSR. It's a desperate last stand for the american empire to maintain hegemony

I think the west has realized their strategy has been a strategic failure at this point :feelskek: Ukraine will fall the same way as south vietnam did. gradually being overrun as western support is diverted elsewhere. (Ironically to israel, again)
If only ukraine soldiers were like afghanistan..right wing militants instead of wanting to be leftist homos with women's rights..might of made a difference....

bruh we getting a zelensky saigon helicopter moment?

Once the nukes go off the west will abandon UKRAINE, and it will be smoke and rubble.

Once the nukes go off the west will abandon UKRAINE, and it will be smoke and rubble.
Where's that radiation going to leak back into? Belarus?? Russia? Crimea??

Nuclear war is good for incels.
I agree....isaiah 4:1 from (isaiah 3:25) like 7 foids are taking hold of one chad..they shall likewise be with sub 5's

I agree....isaiah 4:1 from (isaiah 3:25) like 7 foids are taking hold of one chad..they shall likewise be with sub 5's

Incels should never join the army as well. Why fight for a cunt-tree that doesn't fight for you?

Who gives a shit, worthless GrAY

Incels should never join the army as well. Why fight for a cunt-tree that doesn't fight for you?
Armies are made up of mainly incels....unfortunately....so men like us would be of the sum of the leftovers....the bulk of officers are chads and normies...they will be part of that slaughter as well...recruitment is down...because more incels are starting to think like you

My life makes no cents....

Confused John Dyer Baizley GIF by Baroness

cuckraine. the men are fighting for nothing. the women are escaping with their pussies to other countries. the men are forced to fight for something so meaningless.

cuckraine. the men are fighting for nothing. the women are escaping with their pussies to other countries. the men are forced to fight for something so meaningless.
Their seeing that now more so...that's y quiet as kept...they have draft dodgers and men trying to free mandatory enlistment of men 18 and up...