Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukraine losing 20k troops a month

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Guardian:ukraine losing 20k troops a month.Jfl if this keeps on going Ukraine will lose about 100k troops by Winter.Jewlensky is throwing everything he has at Russians i think there will be no one left to fire muh Himars.

They literally already lost bro

i havent been hearing about anything relating to that slavic shit hole in months

qcroatioanmanlet. do you think all of these women that fled are going back after war or will stay in western europe?

qcroatioanmanlet. do you think all of these women that fled are going back after war or will stay in western europe?
They will probably stay in the west

A direct consequence of the war is that this will lower the SMV of Slavs even more. They basically were already bottom tier to the point where ugly manlets from China and India were snatching up White Stacies, now imagine how much more desperate for a (non-Black) man they will become when their economy implodes and men have all fallen into their graves. I'm packing my bags for the Ukraine once this happy little war is over.

Though I couldn't get a Slavic toilet before the war, so as a Niggercel my chances are slim, but this war will be good news for all non-Black incels that want a chance to ascend.

They won't have the modern infrastructure and economy to sustain the Chad-only lifestyle that they barely had before. Remember that Feminism was the first thing that went once the war started, very few Ukrainian and Russian toilets fight on the front lines. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is also great news for Slavcels outside of these two countries.

A direct consequence of the war is that this will lower the SMV of Slavs even more. They basically were already bottom tier to the point where ugly manlets from China and India were snatching up White Stacies, now imagine how much more desperate for a (non-Black) man they will become when their economy implodes and men have all fallen into their graves. I'm packing my bags for the Ukraine once this happy little war is over.

Though I couldn't get a Slavic toilet before the war, so as a Niggercel my chances are slim, but this war will be good news for all non-Black incels that want a chance to ascend.

They won't have the modern infrastructure and economy to sustain the Chad-only lifestyle that they barely had before. Remember that Feminism was the first thing that went once the war started, very few Ukrainian and Russian toilets fight on the front lines. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Slavs are basically curries of Europe

What about Himars? Normies think that using Himars will be a turning point.

I really hope Russians lovestream the execution of zelensky, fuck that demon

Why didn't Ukranian foids migrated to India:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

just 2 more weeks months years until Kyiv falls

How do people seriously believe Russia is losing to a feebly supported nation-state?

I can't tell if it's propaganda or cope.

Americuck censoring 'misinformation', i.e. anything that shows Russia winning.

Basically yea Putin knows what he’s doing. He’s slowly wearing them down over time instead of trying to conquer them immediately

Ukraine wanted to join the west lulz. Ukraine wanted to go the route of Singapore, develop economically and improve everyone's livelihood but at the expense of getting cucked enmasse by western European men and ethnic males.

What happened was Putin said fuck that shit. If anyones gonna fuck my sister its gonna be ME.

How do people seriously believe Russia is losing to a feebly supported nation-state?

I can't tell if it's propaganda or cope.

Americuck censoring 'misinformation', i.e. anything that shows Russia winning.
The answer is simple: corruption. You wouldn't believe how unbelievably corrupt Russia is. That shit is literally poison for morale and makes their army as weak as an African country.

breadlines

2AC41FD2 8DA0 4C45 9C43 ACBD0C4402C2