Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukrainian tanks destroyed

I think my fellow Russiaboos will appreciate this edit I found.

@VitaminS @RealSchizo @TBIcel @blackpillednigga @Ron.Belgrade

glad the jewkraine is losing, the only reason the jewnited kikes of amerikike are supporting jewkraine is because (((zelenskyy))) is a zionist kike dictator
it was also a distraction from hunter biden's laptop

glad the jewkraine is losing, the only reason the jewnited kikes of amerikike are supporting jewkraine is because (((zelenskyy))) is a zionist kike dictator
jewlenskey is one himself

they need to be nuked so we stop sending them money

Jewkraine losing faster means NATO will be compelled to join the fight openly on the ground quicker. Then we can get the nuclear party started.

Based and love it.

Attachments

• meme12.jpg
    meme12.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 1095085

I think my fellow Russiaboos will appreciate this edit I found.

@VitaminS @RealSchizo @TBIcel @blackpillednigga @Ron.Belgrade
My stance on the conflict is... conflicted.

Of course I dislike both republican governments (both obviously heavily jewish or jewish influenced.) I would prefer there to be no war. BUT.... if I absolutely HAD to make a decision between the two, it would be Russia. Their government is alot better and less corrupt and they have a strong and legitimate claim to that land which I do believe regardless should be apart of Russia (Im not in a position to talk about it, so if you disagree just disregard this).

On top of this, because Ukraine has always been apart of Russia, they are under the Moscow Patriach (The Russian branch of the Orthodox Christian Church). Ukraine doesn't like this so they set up their own Church (its illegitimate ofc) to try to destroy any Russian influence. They disrupt mass, arrest priests, destroy Churches, etc. Athema to those who are apart of this false 'church' and great strife to the government of Ukraine. God willing Russia wins.

My stance on the conflict is... conflicted.

Of course I dislike both republican governments (both obviously heavily jewish or jewish influenced.) I would prefer there to be no war. BUT.... if I absolutely HAD to make a decision between the two, it would be Russia. Their government is alot better and less corrupt and they have a strong and legitimate claim to that land which I do believe regardless should be apart of Russia (Im not in a position to talk about it, so if you disagree just disregard this).

On top of this, because Ukraine has always been apart of Russia, they are under the Moscow Patriach (The Russian branch of the Orthodox Christian Church). Ukraine doesn't like this so they set up their own Church (its illegitimate ofc) to try to destroy any Russian influence. They disrupt mass, arrest priests, destroy Churches, etc. Athema to those who are apart of this false 'church' and great strife to the government of Ukraine. God willing Russia wins.
Good take.

Basically, this meme is kind of my stance ig:

IMAGE 2024 03 12 003100

@blackpillednigga @TBIcel

Good take.

Basically, this meme is kind of my stance ig:

View attachment 1096989

@blackpillednigga @TBIcel
I remember being so surprised on 4chan and other stormfront boards that despite russia being trad, conservative, and homogenous, fags somehow chose ukraine which is lead by a literal jew over russia. thats when I figured that theyre probably glowies. no way someone could use this much mental gymnastics to think ukraine the jewish country that wants to legalize LGBTQ is more "based" than russia