Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ultimate death sentence: being asian or indian

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Must be brutal being asian race hierarchy

The only reason these girls didn't mention indians is because they forgot they exist

JFL shitskin = auto trucel

idk how so many of my fellow Asians are bluepilled in 2020. RIP currys not even being seen as humans.

idk how so many of my fellow Asians are bluepilled in 2020. RIP currys not even being seen as humans.
Tbh asians are gigabluepilled.

Cope. Kpopmaxxing is legit for normie and above rices

its so fucking over for them i cant imagine being curry/asian my life would be 100x more miserable because i wouldnt be able to cope with future surgery/HGHmaxing at that point i would just rope where im standing. im already inches from roping so this would be another nail in an already sealed and buried coffin

Cope. Kpopmaxxing is legit for normie and above rices
lol those kpop singers have so many plastic surgeries they might as well have a head transplant.

lol those kpop singers have so many plastic surgeries they might as well have a head transplant.
lol true but JFL if you‘re rice and not going to Korea to surgerymaxx

its so fucking over for them i cant imagine being curry/asian my life would be 100x more miserable because i wouldnt be able to cope with future surgery/HGHmaxing at that point i would just rope where im standing. im already inches from roping so this would be another nail in an already sealed and buried coffin
You are planning surgery and HGHmaxxing in the future? The sooner the better then imo if you are already past the age of 18.

Be careful OP. You are now marked by the white stormfrontcels here.

You dare to bring up clear evidence of the suffering of Asian men. And you brought up the theory of JBW. That theory CANNOT be true to white stormfrontcels.

In my estimation, something like 99.7% of non-Asian foids don't want us. Whats even more brutal, something like 58 -80% of noodlewhores dont want us.

Again. This is not true according to stormfrontcels.
That being said, I get filled with joy and happiness whenever I remind myself that the white anglosphere will fade away into irrelevance soon.

Does not matter whatsoever what these white foids want. Soros, BLM, and ricecels like me WANT them to breed with black males even though in my gut I know most of them dont want black guys whatsoever.

Bye bye White cunts. LOL

Last edited:
You are planning surgery and HGHmaxxing in the future? The sooner the better then imo if you are already past the age of 18.

no its just a stupid fantasy of mine that will never come to reality because i do not have the money and already have been mentally ravaged by the blackpill to the point of no return

no its just a stupid fantasy of mine that will never come to reality because i do not have the money and already have been mentally ravaged by the blackpill to the point of no return
Damn, okay man. You do what you feel is necessary.

Jfl Indians aren’t even on the list. It’s so brutally over

In the past I thought being Asian was better than being black.

Like, I always preferred Asian foids over black foids, so I imagined that foids had the same thought as me

In the past I thought being Asian was better than being black.

Like, I always preferred Asian foids over black foids, so I imagined that foids had the same thought as me
an attractive race for women isnt same for men. Really cruel reality

Just be curry copers are wearing a rope necktie right about now
Bruh those kpop singers are the true soys, literally look like foids at this point. Zero muscle mass or facial hair, don’t know what foids see in them tbh ngl

Just be curry copers are wearing a rope necktie right about now
Funny, that meme is used more by whitecels and blackcels to mock currycels.
If there were curries that actually slayed the jbc meme wouldn't be so funny to them. It's ironic humor.