Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ultra super mega cuckery spotted in New York JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I can't get over this shit. JFL

What about women's bigotry, hatred and prejudice for incels? What about society's discrimination against us?
SMH clown world

this poster is gay

these layout designers are all so gay. They love propaganda industry because they for it and changed their genders. And now they flock to making propaganda instead of using actual logic

Last edited:
Just fucking lol at using public transportation as a truecel (enjoy being robbed or killed)

What about women's bigotry, hatred and prejudice for incels? What about society's discrimination against us?
SMH clown world
I said a thousand times. For them, it is justified and rightful, because they don't even consider us humans. Whatever shit they say or do to us is justified because we are scum for them.

As much as I miss NYC, the mentality there is such a turn-off.

SMH clown world
Modern feminist is the most hateful bitter sexist in the world yet they are the beacon of morality.

Modern feminist is the most hateful bitter sexist in the world yet they are the beacon of morality.
M'ladies are immune. They are qweens and should never be criticized or have their authority over sex and facts brought into question.

Imagine being so disgusting you need laws to avoid people killing you

''Respect me even though I'm part of a group that shits on white men 24/7''

''Respect me even though I'm part of a group that shits on white men 24/7''
They basically shit the fuck out on everyone that say anything that does not follow a single aspect of their ultra woke liberal agenda.

M'ladies are immune. They are qweens and should never be criticized or have their authority over sex and facts brought into question.
They decided that crippled 400lbs elephant lady not only deserve, she is entitled to love and sex, but we incels are not owed anything.

They decided that crippled 400lbs elephant lady not only deserve, she is entitled to love and sex, but we incels are not owed anything.
They are entitled to "empowerment" and being "represented", all while if a man says he deserves anything he is a jerk, pretentious asshole and will repeat that no one is entitled no anything.
We one these fucking elephants all the respect of the universe and can't say anything against them, but they can shit on us all they want.

society will virtue signal for the LGBT to love and respect this group yet when it comes to ugly people and ugly males in general they dont give a shit and dont care if an ugly male gets mocked, bullied, tortured or worse

capitalism is behind this :feelsclown: