Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultracel cope

He couldn't even stand up to fuck her if he wanted too. If I was there sitting, I would get up and rape that woman

He is famemaxxed as fuck though

annoying motherfucker :feelsUgh: perfect normie npc entertainment :feelsUgh:

:feelstastyman: can he even have sexual impulse? I would :feelsrope: in both answers

That video was a cripple celebrity taunting Bagel Boss and getting cheered on. It's pretty blackpilled seeing videos like that and the responses tbh

That video was a cripple celebrity taunting Bagel Boss and getting cheered on. It's pretty blackpilled seeing videos like that and the responses tbh
oh i dont want to give jewtube views to something stupid

oh i dont want to give jewtube views to something stupid
It's pretty brutal seeing how much disrespect bagel boss received and how people even made fun of him getting a stroke and having to be hospitalized. This was a middle aged short man that lost his temper too frequently but because he is heightmogged he became any easy target for normies of all ages.

And then also video influencers that look physically disabled and impaired and get more sympathy than short males shit on him too.

Last edited:
He's giga disabled but mogs me cause status maxxed and virtue signalling points for being physically retarded.