Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UN women speaks out

"We should kill more male journalists because 89% isn't enough." :foidSoy:

Male taxpayers of the world, this was made with your money ... :feelsYall:

Ppl really should not fight over some random post on the internet.. what do they gain from this? Only got each other on nerves, and for what... Internet opponent is never going to agree with you if he sees you as some kind of an enemy

Worse yet if you try to go against some established society - they gonna just shit you all over, and ignore any attempt of you defending yourself

Do not fight with radicals. You will lose, period

Ppl really should not fight over some random post on the internet.. what do they gain from this? Only got each other on nerves, and for what... Internet opponent is never going to agree with you if he sees you as some kind of an enemy

Worse yet if you try to go against some established society - they gonna just shit you all over, and ignore any attempt of you defending yourself

Do not fight with radicals. You will lose, period
The only thing I will lose from radicals is my sanity and hope for the planet

Just let them be, you will not make them abandon their ways
Your right. But I can ban them from this world. You have to become based erenyeager boy