Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unban @AsakuraHao immediately!!

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
I am missing @AsakuraHao 's Rants about white "woman". I can't wait anymore. Unban him please

full

Yes, please unban him.

I want him to tag me again in one of his ''would you with anime stacy 1 or anime stacy 2?'' threads

Last edited:
I am missing @AsakuraHao 's Rants about white "woman". I can't wait anymore. Unban him please
Unban him, I want to see anime girls with big tits.

The Margot Robbie hate threads will never stop being funny.

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @Fat Link

The Margot Robbie hate threads will never stop being funny.
Yes, only white "woman" can be that disgusting :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Fellow bigtitscel.

No he posted some femdom implying post
@JamesMLM and @balkancel got away with posting troon flag related content and one of them posted the troon flag

Balkancels avi with reverse search gives troon flag and he keeps saying he supports this and that and femdom and shitting the forum up with troon content speech, JamesMLM = Man Loves Man, Posted LGBTQ flag and trans memes aswell as boykisser memes.

Just check their post history and youll know, They are both furry faggots.

While they go unpunished, Asoka gets hardbanned for 2 days, Kinda unfair, It says in the rules only gay content if critizize.

@JamesMLM and @balkancel got away with posting troon flag related content and one of them posted the troon flag

Balkancels avi with reverse search gives troon flag and he keeps saying he supports this and that and femdom and shitting the forum up with troon content speech, JamesMLM = Man Loves Man, Posted LGBTQ flag and trans memes aswell as boykisser memes.

His post was something like "would you get hugged by a trans woman" and put Margot Robbie :feelskek: :feelskek: and then "or be spit by a giga stacy" and put a big titty hentai babe

While they go unpunished, Asoka gets hardbanned for 2 days, Kinda unfair, It says in the rules only gay content if critizize.
Yeah, tamest shit gets you banned but obvious fakecels and larpers are allowed

41% change of them dying :feelskek: :feelskek:

I remember that massive spat he had with @based_meme & @nice_try which went on for days & eventually landed him a two day ban. Top kekfuel.
I went through his post history and saw that :feelskek: :feelskek: Hes either a giga autist or a giga troll

I went through his post history and saw that :feelskek: :feelskek: Hes either a giga autist or a giga troll
I think he was some underaged edgelord:
-Joined after this place got popular on Shit-Tok
-Did nothing but fight constantly
-Just the name "GokuBro" sounds exactly like something a 15-16 year old would use.