Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unban @AsakuraHao immediately!!

I think he was some underaged edgelord:
-Joined after this place got popular on Shit-Tok
-Did nothing but fight constantly
-Just the name "GokuBro" sounds exactly like something a 15-16 year old would use.
Agree

I remember that massive spat he had with @based_meme & @nice_try which went on for days & eventually landed him a two day ban. Top kekfuel.
The guy is either certifiably autistic or a troll. 50/50

inb4 BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY ARGUMENTS?

The guy is either certifiably autistic or a troll. 50/50
Clearly Autistic
Hmmmmm, you guys have kind of a point.

I think I am kind of leaning towards troll here, based on the reasons I stated.

Also, since he got his ban, he hasn't been back on at all, which leads me to think he's moved onto some other LARP.

Hmmmmm, you guys have kind of a point.

I think I am kind of leaning towards troll here, based on the reasons I stated.

Also, since he got his ban, he hasn't been back on at all, which leads me to think he's moved onto some other LARP.
No he was always here. He is 100% serious, you can see his disgust of white woman through the screen

Japan has so many Incels and it was good to get some thoughts of one of them on this forum

he is one of only a handful of users consistently posting high quality threads UNBAN!!!!

I think he was some underaged edgelord:
-Joined after this place got popular on Shit-Tok
-Did nothing but fight constantly
-Just the name "GokuBro" sounds exactly like something a 15-16 year old would use.
Ngl the overly autistic way he talks in and him editing messages hes replying to is funny
"You lost. VAMOOSE to your kennel POSTHASTE!"
"I cacchinate most vociferously."
"I can tell you're BROWN"

And such

He's actually a poster on 4chan /a/ where he posts on dragon ball threads and has been posting in the same style since 2019. You can find his posts on other forums and boards by searching some phrases he commonly uses.

@JamesMLM and @balkancel got away with posting troon flag related content and one of them posted the troon flag

Balkancels avi with reverse search gives troon flag and he keeps saying he supports this and that and femdom and shitting the forum up with troon content speech, JamesMLM = Man Loves Man, Posted LGBTQ flag and trans memes aswell as boykisser memes.

Just check their post history and youll know, They are both furry faggots.

While they go unpunished, Asoka gets hardbanned for 2 days, Kinda unfair, It says in the rules only gay content if critizize.
IMG 7794

Ngl the overly autistic way he talks in and him editing messages hes replying to is funny
"You lost. VAMOOSE to your kennel POSTHASTE!"
"I cacchinate most vociferously."
"I can tell you're BROWN"

And such

He's actually a poster on 4chan /a/ where he posts on dragon ball threads and has been posting in the same style since 2019. You can find his posts on other forums and boards by searching some phrases he commonly uses.
I loved his autistic obsession of proving Margot Robbie was a tranny :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Idk if furry stuff is allowed in the rules, gonna check that quickly
If tranny shit is banned so should furry shit. What tranny is to gender, is what furry is to species. Both are degenerate and have overlap in their communities.

If tranny shit is banned so should furry shit. What tranny is to gender, is what furry is to species. Both are degenerate and have overlap in their communities.
According to the rules:
LGBTQ content rule: We also consider furries ie furfags and bronies to be part of this community
So as degenerate as it is, furry shit is allowed here