Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Undeniable proof sub 8 law is fake

Because sub8 law is self evident.
What exactly does Sub8 Law even mean to you?

Do you not take into account the things Sub8males have to do to "earn" the right to reproduce or do you just sit there and think that it's over for humanity and only chad gets to breed?

both of them looked better and healthier and also had an easier time finding each other, buying a house, etc, this isn't up for discussion

if you get born in poverty, a time where artificial low-nutrition foods are the norm, and inherit balding genes from your mother then it's perfectly possible to look like a freak while your parents appear to be a decent couple

both of them looked better and healthier and also had an easier time finding each other, buying a house, etc, this isn't up for discussion

if you get born in poverty, a time where artificial low-nutrition foods are the norm, and inherit balding genes from your mother then it's perfectly possible to look like a freak while your parents appear to be a decent couple
But is your dad a chad or not? Does your mother cheat on him? Is she a disfigured landwhale?

[Blackpill] Undeniable proof sub 8 law is fake

Username checks out :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
How have standards changed? What made women stop fucking average men? We all know females are still the same animals since they were 10,000 years ago so why the big change?

10,000 years ago hypergamy was in full force. Only during the starting of the industrial revolution, "personality/character" made a difference due to rapid and unprecedented rise in living standards and resources. Now that it has returned in full force again because that elevated standard of living is the new normal and easier access to chad etc.

Last edited:
Username checks out :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Hahaha doesnt even have the brain power to counter my argument. Just makes stupid jokes to belittle me whilst feeling superior himself. Typical behaviour from an insecure faggot. Youre the type to agree with the group instead of thinking for yourself

What exactly does Sub8 Law even mean to you?

Do you not take into account the things Sub8males have to do to "earn" the right to reproduce or do you just sit there and think that it's over for humanity and only chad gets to breed?
It means that only eight and higher men have a chance at a virginal slim white stay at home wife. Everyone else might as well openly embrace poly and cuckoldry.

Male pattern balding comes from the father. I'm balding since I'm 19 and my grandfather from my mother's side had a full head of hair at 100. Do you have any studies supporting your bold assertion?

Hahaha doesnt even have the brain power to counter my argument. Just makes stupid jokes to belittle me whilst feeling superior himself. Typical behaviour from an insecure faggot. Youre the type to agree with the group instead of thinking for yourself

Username checks out again. Read my reply.
Sub 8 law means that you will get fucked over if you try your hand at dating.

Last edited:
They grew up in a time where only really top tier attractive staceys n gigastaceys were coom material. Now we live in a time where there are people who pay to fap off to 250pounds cellulite she-gorillas

Username checks out again. Read my reply.
Sub 8 law means that you will get fucked over if you try your hand at dating.
Yea i know what sub 8 law is and i just disproved. Are you stupid?

10,000 years ago hypergamy was in full force. Only during the starting of the industrial revolution, "personality/character" made a difference due to rapid and unprecedented rise in living standards and resources. Now that it has returned in full force again because that elevated standard of living is the new normal and easier access to chad etc.

Bro are you actually retarded or are you pretending ?
Nobody is denying boomers had it easy.

Male pattern balding comes from the father. I'm balding since I'm 19 and my grandfather from my mother's side had a full head of hair at 100. Do you have any studies supporting your bold assertion?
no studies just that it's exactly the other way around in my family

Are you for real?
Think about the female mind. Hypergamy has existed since the dawn of time right? Women always want the strongest, tallest, fittest, good looking man right?

So why was there a small period of time where women suddenly started fucking non-chad men? And what made women stop fucking sub8s (the present).

So why was there a small period of time where women suddenly started fucking non-chad men?

Because for the small time period ever male was successful, the entire economy was going up and hypergamy was not socially acceptable, and chads were not accessible ,because people were invested in society.

This is no longer true.

"sub8 law is fake because your dad betabuxed for 30 years and managed to get starfish sex at least once"

Wow what an excellent argument.

"sub8 law is fake because your dad betabuxed for 30 years and managed to get starfish sex at least once"

Wow what an excellent argument.
Is that what your dad did or are you just using assumptions as your argument?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back