Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sub 8 Theory Is Law

PillarofReality

PillarofReality

Recruit
★★★★★
I know this topic has probably been chewed over a 100 times here, but I still see some Blackpillers coping by considering Sub 8 to be exaggerated.

Reasons why Sub 8 is Law:

Women are biologically wired to prefer men who have certain traits that indicate high genetic fitness, such as facial symmetry, height, muscularity, and a masculine jawline. These traits are rare and only found in a small percentage of men, who are rated 8 or above by women. Women can easily judge these traits by looking at a man’s face or body, without needing to know anything else about him. Therefore, women will ignore or reject any man who does not have these traits, regardless of his other qualities.

Foids have more options than ever before in the dating market, thanks to online dating apps and social media. These platforms allow women to access a large pool of potential mates, and filter them based on their appearance. Women can also receive validation and attention from hundreds or thousands of men online, without having to commit to any of them. This makes women more selective and demanding, and less likely to settle for a sub 8 man.

Foids are influenced by social norms and peer pressure, which reinforce their preference for Chads. They are constantly exposed to images and messages that glorify Chads and denigrate sub 8 men in the media, entertainment, and advertising industries. Women also compare themselves and their partners to other toilets and their partners, and feel insecure or ashamed if they are with a sub 8 man. Women want to impress their friends and family with their partner’s looks, and avoid being ridiculed or pitied for being with a sub 8 man.

Foids are dishonest and manipulative, and will lie about what they want in a man. Women will claim that they care about personality, intelligence, humor, or other non-physical traits in a man, but this is only a cover for their true attraction to Chads. Females will use sub 8 men as beta orbiters, who provide them with emotional support, money, favors, or friendship, while they secretly pursue Chads behind their backs. Women will also cheat on sub 8 men with Chads, or leave them for Chads when they have the opportunity.

I mean sure. That's a core tenet of the blackpill. Not really rocket science. Alpha fuxx beta buxx.

NT can compensate sub8 looks, ofc it has its own limits. 4+/10 for NTmaxxing

Foids can and are attracted to sub 8 men as long as they fit their individual fetishes and preferences, not even 4/10 foids are retarded enough to think a 7 or 6.5/10 isn't a decent catch for them as much as they desire chiseled jaw chad, we all see HTN and chadlites with average looking girls every day and they seem to not hate each other in the majority of cases, the truth is sub 5 is law, sub 5 gets nothing of substance and never will, you are severely raising the bar if you think you have to be an 8 to be desired.

Foids can and are attracted to sub 8 men as long as they fit their individual fetishes and preferences, not even 4/10 foids are retarded enough to think a 7 or 6.5/10 isn't a decent catch for them as much as they desire chiseled jaw chad, we all see HTN and chadlites with average looking girls every day and they seem to not hate each other in the majority of cases, the truth is sub 5 is law, sub 5 gets nothing of substance and never will, you are severely raising the bar if you think you have to be an 8 to be desired.
Foids do not have individual fetishes and preferences, they have collective and conformist ones. They are influenced by social norms and peer pressure, which dictate what they should find attractive in a man. Foids do not want to deviate from these norms, because they fear being ostracized or ridiculed by their friends and family. Therefore, foids will only pursue men who fit the conventional criteria of attractiveness, which are the traits of Chads. Any sub 8 man who does not have these traits is automatically disqualified, regardless of his other qualities or quirks.

Always Sunny Eye Roll GIF

I could show my argument to why Sub-5 is the only Law that is ACTUALLY a thing, but anyone that calls themselves blackpilled, and believe that above average niggas aren't getting any or are 1000% of the time is a cucked relationship, are so far from actual reality, and so MIND-NUMBINGLY stupid, that there's no fucking point.

Whatever helps you cope with not getting white Stacy, Chadlite"cel".

I've seen my tier (meaning obese and generally facial ugly) people with foids, the only explanation is being totally NT
More likely they have settled for obese and facially ugly men because they have no other options. They may be using these men as a temporary solution or a backup plan until they find a better option.

dnr, if you consider yourself above a 5 then fuck off this site

I know this topic has probably been chewed over a 100 times here, but I still see some Blackpillers coping by considering Sub 8 to be exaggerated.

Women are biologically wired to prefer men who have certain traits that indicate high genetic fitness, such as facial symmetry, height, muscularity, and a masculine jawline. These traits are rare and only found in a small percentage of men, who are rated 8 or above by women. Women can easily judge these traits by looking at a man’s face or body, without needing to know anything else about him. Therefore, women will ignore or reject any man who does not have these traits, regardless of his other qualities.

Foids have more options than ever before in the dating market, thanks to online dating apps and social media. These platforms allow women to access a large pool of potential mates, and filter them based on their appearance. Women can also receive validation and attention from hundreds or thousands of men online, without having to commit to any of them. This makes women more selective and demanding, and less likely to settle for a sub 8 man.

Foids are influenced by social norms and peer pressure, which reinforce their preference for Chads. They are constantly exposed to images and messages that glorify Chads and denigrate sub 8 men in the media, entertainment, and advertising industries. Women also compare themselves and their partners to other toilets and their partners, and feel insecure or ashamed if they are with a sub 8 man. Women want to impress their friends and family with their partner’s looks, and avoid being ridiculed or pitied for being with a sub 8 man.

Foids are dishonest and manipulative, and will lie about what they want in a man. Women will claim that they care about personality, intelligence, humor, or other non-physical traits in a man, but this is only a cover for their true attraction to Chads. Females will use sub 8 men as beta orbiters, who provide them with emotional support, money, favors, or friendship, while they secretly pursue Chads behind their backs. Women will also cheat on sub 8 men with Chads, or leave them for Chads when they have the opportunity.
I am a former University Professor..My father was a balding 4 foot 11 inches sub 2 male , that used to talk about his French girlfriends when he had the time ....all of my professor colleagues were married most of them horrific looking ...Cops are another class of males in which marriage is very prevalent with them , most of them don’t look good ... Chad is cope ..Take a walk in any U.S supermarket...you will see unattractive men with females...I do not own a car , so sometimes when I am walking, I get cat called , and yet I have never ever even had a cup of coffee with a female ...and I can go on and on ...You get the drift??

PillarofBasementDwelling

Foids do not have individual fetishes and preferences, they have collective and conformist ones. They are influenced by social norms and peer pressure, which dictate what they should find attractive in a man. Foids do not want to deviate from these norms, because they fear being ostracized or ridiculed by their friends and family. Therefore, foids will only pursue men who fit the conventional criteria of attractiveness, which are the traits of Chads. Any sub 8 man who does not have these traits is automatically disqualified, regardless of his other qualities or quirks.
You’re trying waaaay too hard to fit in. You have to be 18 to post here btw. If you’re 5+ and NT you have no reason to be here

Last edited:

I could show my argument to why Sub-5 is the only Law that is ACTUALLY a thing, but anyone that calls themselves blackpilled, and believe that above average niggas aren't getting any or are 1000% of the time is a cucked relationship, are so far from actual reality, and so MIND-NUMBINGLY stupid, that there's no fucking point.

>look at me guys, i’m le total inkler, CHAD CHAD CHAD U NEED TO BE CHAD TO BETABUXX LANDWHALES, ALSO DID I MENTION CHAD???? DO I FIT IN YET???

>look at me guys, i’m le total inkler, CHAD CHAD CHAD U NEED TO BE CHAD TO BETABUXX LANDWHALES, ALSO DID I MENTION CHAD???? DO I FIT IN YET???
GIF by iHeartRadio
She's throwing a fit fellas

I see sub 8 men all the time in relationships, in fact most people are sub 8 anyway. But its true in the sense that a woman can't be physically attracted to sub 8 men. Usually he's a betabuxx or he's just a reliable man for her. But there's no raw genuine attraction at play.

Dnr sub 8 theory is Normie worship. I don’t care if some social maxxed Normie who fucking mocks, humiliates and treats us like shit gets cucked. They are enemies not friends they can eat shit for all I care and I thank God almighty if they live miserable lives.
NTmaxxing is cope
True
I mean sure. That's a core tenet of the blackpill. Not really rocket science. Alpha fuxx beta buxx.
Water is...
I see sub 8 men all the time in relationships, in fact most people are sub 8 anyway. But its true in the sense that a woman can't be physically attracted to sub 8 men. Usually he's a betabuxx or he's just a reliable man for her. But there's no raw genuine attraction at play.
dnr, if you consider yourself above a 5 then fuck off this site

sub 8 theory is Normie worship. The jannies are actually fucking stupid & cucked for not banning this stupid theory. So oofy doofy is banned but not a dam Normie worshipping bluepilled theory. What’s with this Normie worshipping sub 8 theorists, normies are probably worst than anything else. Whining how they get beta buxxed is stupid to me who cares.

Dnr sub 8 theory is Normie worship. I don’t care if some social maxxed Normie who fucking mocks, humiliates and treats us like shit gets cucked. They are enemies not friends they can eat shit for all I care and I thank God almighty if they live miserable lives.

sub 8 theory is Normie worship. The jannies are actually fucking stupid & cucked for not banning this stupid theory. So oofy doofy is banned but not a dam Normie worshipping bluepilled theory. What’s with this Normie worshipping sub 8 theorists, normies are probably worst than anything else. Whining how they get beta buxxed is stupid to me who cares.
:yes::yes:

Yes, but those toilets didn't meet their men on swiping-based dating apps, they didn't have plenty of attractive men match with them so they actually don't know that Chad's dick is ready for them, they probably got hit on by their looksmatch too much and IRL Chadlite and HTN isn't as desperate as he is on Tinder and Unhinged.

True

Normie today, incel tomorrow. As hypergamy inflates they become incels like us Sub-5's.