Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Underrated Incel Trait] Being Honest and Telling the Truth.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Tbh on the first date, a foid will leave you as soon as she finds out about anything bad you might have done. I think that most marriages are built off of lies, because if a man were honest about his flaws or bad deeds he'd done in the first place, the woman will leave him immediately unless he is a Chad.

A woman will leave you if she finds out anything undesirable about you, regardless if you tell her or not. (Unless you are Chad)
So, if you want to die alone, all you have to do is be truthful and honest. It will take you a long way.

normies dont wanna hear the truth thats why they hate us

I fell in "relationships can't be build on lies" useless normie meme, when i was bluepilled, but not for long. In reality, lying is the most NT thing you can do, and basically everyone does that, to make oneself seem better, than one actually is.

Unless you are chad, you can get away with murder.

I fell in "relationships can't be build on lies" useless normie meme, when i was bluepilled, but not for long. In reality, lying is the most NT thing you can do, and basically everyone does that, to make oneself seem better, than one actually is.
Same story with me.

Normies always go off a first impression and have to put up a fake front when meeting new people. Normies are fucking trash, they interact with each other like they are working at a fucking retail job, pathetic.

true, meanwhile femoids will be forgiven for all degeneracy she has committed, disgusting

I notice myself doing this, I want to expose them to my worst qualities immediately so I'll know will they truly care about me when things are going shit

I notice myself doing this, I want to expose them to my worst qualities immediately so I'll know will they truly care about me when things are going shit
Tbh no woman truly cares about men. If chad loses his superior genetics women will treat them like us

Obviously I've never had the chance to date because of my looks, but this rings true. All relationships, romantic or not, are built on lies. If I told the truth at every job interview, I never would have gotten hired.

true, meanwhile femoids will be forgiven for all degeneracy she has committed, disgusting
Femoids can live without lying, telling the most horrible truths about themselves and still living life on tutorial mode. Easy Breezy.

Tbh on the first date, a foid will leave you as soon as she finds out about anything bad you might have done.
Cope. The halo effect will reframe anything bad you've done if you're good-looking enough. The horn effect reframes anything bad--or even not--that incels do to make it even worse. It's all about looks.

That’s just how I was raised, of course I learned tonsurpress this trait after a good bit of suffering