Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [UNDERRATED INCEL TRAIT] THE BAD HANWRITING PILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until 8th grade, we weren’t allowed to print, only cursive. I haven’t written in cursive since then. I was actually shocked because very few people could actually read my cursive and some younger people (15 year olds) asked me what language I was writing. :feelsohh:

My printing is atrocious and I’ve forgotten a lot of the cursive alphabet. Give me a few days and I’ll probably pick it back up.

that's so idiotic

most writing was done on computers even back in the 80s

why did they even teach us that shit

I can read it, it's not that bad. Mine used to be even worse, but it's greatly improved recently since I've been trying to teach myself how to draw.

all these threads about incel traits feel very confirmatory for me

yep. i have dyspraxia

My handwriting is pretty unique, because I only use big letters. I never learned to write small letters for hand. It is at least clear and readable though, but I would not share a picture. Good try FBI. :feelstrash:

It must be the large font or whatever it's called right? JFL.
not even that, more like the way you write the letters, like making a semicircle instead of a full circle for the lowercase g

I have shit handwriting as well.

bad handwriting is masculine

True

Attachments

• 1559331150426-1739183989.jpg
    1559331150426-1739183989.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 54
I will post a picture of mine in the morning.

My handwriting is pretty unique, because I only use big letters. I never learned to write small letters for hand. It is at least clear and readable though, but I would not share a picture. Good try FBI. :feelstrash:
Holy shit, my classmate in highschool was also like this.

Who is stupid enough to share this

Status
Not open for further replies.