Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Understanding violence

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Awarding privileges makes prejudice worse. Zionist are allowed to express supremacist beliefs and advocate violence without consequence. People opposing them are labelled Nazis and cancelled from the platform. "It’s cause I'm Jewish" is an excuse to use weaponize Wokism against people opposing the insanity of dropping houses on babies.

There is a difference between justifying violence and understanding it. Its important to understand if you want to prevent it in the future. For most people able to read this, violence doesn't make any sense in their life.

They've always had a home, always had electricity, never seriously been without food, no one close to them has been shot, the sewage systems work and they can quiet effortlessly buy water, have a bath, and no one could just drop a bomb on or run a bulldozer through their house. So violence doesn't make sense to them.

You aren't the world. Palestinians have none of these securities and are threatened with a lot more by religious zealots who colonized the land. I do not condemn Hamas, I think violence in their situation is inevitable and expected. Israel brought this on themselves the moment they forced people out of their homes and off their land. The moment they wrapped a wall around a human population and pointed gun turrets at them, they created a prison.

Oppressed people retain the right to fight their occupiers and by fight that means kill them. They don't need to try everything else although they have, October 7th was a military operation on gods chosen lunatics and no one earned this comeuppance more than Israel. And sorry but showing that one German girl or the IDF woman who shit herself, doesn't move me at all. Israel has been murdering innocent people of all ages for decades. Oct 7th was the bully getting hit back. Israel had to make up stories about rapes and beheaded babies to justify its reaction. They shot their own and blamed Hamas.

Piers Morgan doesn't have a clue. He's a pompous British millionaire. Only a mahpeoneo (a finger waving prick) as the natives used to say, likes to condemn things from a distance with self congratulations. He wants to frame a conversation by starting it with the victims are the bad guys, or we can't talk at all.