Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel uni = tomorrow... me = fucked

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
imagine how fucked up it is to be a mature male and cannot go through video calls online nor normal calls.
ever since i decided to cut off Benzos, my life has turned to a pathetic lonely shit............................. yes, when i was on drugs at least i HAD male acquaintances whom checked on me once every while, i was LOW inhib talker dark triad but a virgin version. it felt good at then.

now i'm sober + uni starts tomorrow
i seriously have no clue how to cope. Acne is killing me, not even accutane worked on me. i'm ugly as fuck, and being gymcel isn't helping with my 5'7 height i look like goblin or dwarf from GOT or LOR, it's seriously fucked up i write this essay to comfort/condole/cope-w myself little.

i thought you were one of those improvebrahs who didnt like it when people bitched about their problems?

i thought you were one of those improvebrahs who didnt like it when people bitched about their problems?
lol he was dark triad then forgot ? :feelskek::feelskek:

faggot site. useless too. im out

bruh i'm browsing .is while my residence neighbour and his gf are fucking.
even on my nightwalks i see fucking couples holding hands late at night

have you tried vitamin E capsules on your face? like pop them and rub it over your face (ask doctor or pharmacist before atempting because i am not a medical profeshional)

ive hearx others have decent results . stay sober and get through uni. fight the good fight :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :fuk: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I
NCEL RAGE

Sobriety's overrated.