Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Universallyabhorred is a volcel

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
10% callout
Claims he has a very defined jawline and cheekbones/no balding at all/6 foot/hunter eyes/and good physique yet he claims he cannot get laid while his boneless jawless friend got laid recently. He is also curry

Is he a volcel for not trying hard enough in his shithole?

Last edited:
Shut up decembrist

Where is your evidence of this?

Also lol, callouts are against the rules? Well, I suppose it's because you didn't provide any evidence.

Claims he has a very defined jawline and cheekbones/no balding at all/6 foot/hunter eyes/and good physique yet he claims he cannot get laid while his boneless jawless friend got laid recently. He is also curry

Is he a volcel for not trying hard enough in his shithole?
You are an idiot. I have numerous issues with my facial features and bone structure. My jawline isn't very defined it's sharper than average but I have awful genial angle. I am not 6 feet but 5 feet 9-10 inches. My cheekbones are overly wide making my face blocky while my orbitals are recessed. That curry friend mogs me, personally I believe he facial harmony mogs me despite his awful phenotype. Also next time tag me if you want to call me out.