Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious University/College -cels

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Make it your utmost priority NOT to walk out of college single. I know women don't want you, you're so short (@5'8). But trust me, you don't want to be single after those 3/4/5 years.

It's infinitely harder out here than in there because regardless of what the cool incels tell you college foids will understand that you aren't rich, girls out here on the other hand:feelspuke:.

Everyday I regret not shooting my shot towards this fat girl who was always on her own playing DotA or some shit. Instead I was an unaware fool who thought he could snag himself one of the pretty girls. Unaware that there'd be no way they'd accept my offer when other better options were available.

Who knows what would've happened if Mabunda here was self aware. Maybe I wouldn't still be a serial fapper at such an old age.

Don't be like me

fat girls are chad only

Idk man, I think tryna force it to happen causes more suffering. Then again I'm still in school. I really just don't give a fuck anymore.

''alone girls ascension'' is a cope.

''fat girls ascension'' is a cope as well, fat foids are chad-only. when i was 18 i tried my shot at a fat foid and she rejected me and days later she got a boyfriend that mogged the fuck out of me.

University girls are total whores. And usually also brainwashed by insane levels of feminism.

I tried, I knew it was my last chance and I blew it

University girls are total whores. And usually also brainwashed by insane levels of feminism.
Stop being attached holy shizer. Of course they all whores, you know this. Why not just pump and dump? I made that mistake thinking some women are special. They are not. All of them are whores.

Are you blackpilled or not man?

Stop being attached holy shizer. Of course they all whores, you know this. Why not just pump and dump? I made that mistake thinking some women are special. They are not. All of them are whores.

Are you blackpilled or not man?
Because the idea of putting my dick into a hole that other men have ejaculated into is revolting to me.

I'd rather die a virgin if that's my only option.

''alone girls ascension'' is a cope.

''fat girls ascension'' is a cope as well, fat foids are chad-only. when i was 18 i tried my shot at a fat foid and she rejected me and days later she got a boyfriend that mogged the fuck out of me.
Last month I shooted to alone, slight retarded girl. Rejected and she also said that "she haven't found anybody worthy". Holy shit, she's the bottom, short, retarded and i get rejected. I'm 184cm guy. That was my lost shoot in my school. 2 before in 2 previous days were also faliures, so I thinked to myself "mabey she will like me, and I will finaly have a girlfren, and we will spend next few days togheter, because free days". I coudn't be more foolish. Fuck f0ids :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Aha. Ok kiddo
Don't cope. Deep down you know it's the only sensible attitude.

You wouldn't wear a sock that other men have ejaculated into --- even after washing it a hundred times.

Don't cope. Deep down you know it's the only sensible attitude.

You wouldn't wear a sock that other men have ejaculated into --- even after washing it a hundred times.
Even Chad can’t get a virgin Stacy nowadays tbh. :feelsUgh:

Even Chad can’t get a virgin Stacy nowadays tbh. :feelsUgh:
Yes bro. That underlines just how deeply fucked society has become. It is also precisely this why my primary anger doesn't go to Chads. They were just luckier, but are otherwise stuck in the same dying world.

Yes bro. That underlines just how deeply fucked society has become. It is also precisely this why my primary anger doesn't go to Chads. They were just luckier, but are otherwise stuck in the same dying world.
So what do you suggest we do? I'd understand if you were in the 3rd world since a good chunk are still brainwashed by religion telling them to wait till marriage. But you're not.

So why care about who has used an onahole which you intend on throwing away anyway? Its not yours just your turn. Even if u do find a virgin, whose to say she won't cheat on you? I honestly think you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

Most cuckold testimonials are of men who together with their partners were each others' first everything. Man gets attached, wife cheats. Attached man doesn't want to lose wife as he knows there's nothing out here. He 'forgives' the unapologetic wife who will ask for an open marriage. Open marriage = wife gets to fuck whoever. But hey at least man got to spend the rest of his life with the girl whose virginity he took.

Seems I was wrong about guys here. I for sure we were all on the same page. Virile brothers that know the true nature of women. Not an insult to you, I was just wrong.

Got any advice how to acend in college? It's my first year but from the looks of it, I'll be graduating an incel jflc

Got any advice how to acend in college? It's my first year but from the looks of it, I'll be graduating an incel jflc
Try to find females that are fat, socially awkward, prudish and almost always alone. Get your confidence by dating these types. Regardless of what the cool 'incels' here tell you, being nice to the fat foids increases your appeal among women. As a formerly unwanted incel you cannot just go from fucking your hand to fucking virgin beckys.

This is what I should've done

Hopefully it's not too late, but you should try to find the group within the group (a clique) and maybe join them. Being in one common class or school doesn't guarantee you shit.

Last month I shooted to alone, slight retarded girl. Rejected and she also said that "she haven't found anybody worthy". Holy shit, she's the bottom, short, retarded and i get rejected. I'm 184cm guy. That was my lost shoot in my school. 2 before in 2 previous days were also faliures, so I thinked to myself "mabey she will like me, and I will finaly have a girlfren, and we will spend next few days togheter, because free days". I coudn't be more foolish. Fuck f0ids :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:society::society::society:

Try to find females that are fat, socially awkward, prudish and almost always alone. Get your confidence by dating these types. Regardless of what the cool 'incels' here tell you, being nice to the fat foids increases your appeal among women. As a formerly unwanted incel you cannot just go from fucking your hand to fucking virgin beckys.

This is what I should've done
To tbh, i am not that superficial and wouldn't mind dating a fat woman. i unironically care a lot about personality. why can't you do that now?

Hopefully it's not too late, but you should try to find the group within the group (a clique) and maybe join them. Being in one common class or school doesn't guarantee you shit.
how? i have made ''friends'' but we mostly talk in college and outside of that we don't talk much i also feel like i am not important to them and feel like an outsider.

how? i have made ''friends'' but we mostly talk in college and outside of that we don't talk much i also feel like i am not important to them and feel like an outsider.
Lol, if I knew I wouldn't be here :feelskek:

Just build rapport naturally, I guess? Be there long enough for them to be familiar with you.

College is even worse for finding a girlfriend then high school. Honestly you have a better chance with dating apps

That's how it was for me too. Not only college, people i found through hobbys would also have no interest in interacting with me outside of it