Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dream is

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
To have the entire city for myself during the night and play music as loud as possible. No cars to disturb me , no normshits walking around but unfortunately that won't happen. I've been seeing the increase of normshits on the street for the past 3 days.

It is summer here and now every normshit has the audacity to go out and take walks with their normshit friends to disturb me and my peace.

For those unaware normies make me enter flight mode when I encounter them especially when I cannot get away with facing them and are walking in the same direction.

My nightwalks are so comfy and lifefuel for me but the moment I encounter a large group of teens who also height mog me 90% of the time it SUCKS since I don't want to encounter anyone at all.

Honestly I don't know whether I am going to continue my nightwalks since it's fucking hell outside during this time of the year.

Nightwalks are great, yeah man I do the same-- and what I would suggest is to go further out, away from town and find a nice peaceful place to walk & bring your entertainment

I go out to a little deserted beach to walk, and I bring music and audiobooks

I live in a rural area its much better.

Nightwalks are great, yeah man I do the same-- and what I would suggest is to go further out, away from town and find a nice peaceful place to walk & bring your entertainment

I go out to a little deserted beach to walk, and I bring music and audiobooks
Anywhere I go there are chances for normshits to be around even in deserted areas, they could be anywhere. If I go too far away It may get dangerous too.

Just enjoy the apocalypse (in S.T.A.L.K.E.R)

normies ruin the peace