Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion University education

Is uni worth the pain of being close to foids?

• Total voters
AutIncel

AutIncel

Greycel
Yo,
I was just wondering if it's worth it going to university. I though you guys could give some good advice.

Thanks for helping!

Do some research about the degree you are getting into has a good job market. Plan your debt and finances according to post degree median income of that field. Also do some research on where most the jobs in that field are at and if you can afford the rent and expenses of that place with the salary.

And finally get some crude idea of what profession you want to get into. The earlier you make up your mind the better.

Also STEM is for idiots
Go to med school instead

Do some research about the degree you are getting into has a good job market. Plan your debt and finances according to post degree median income of that field. Also do some research on where most the jobs in that field are at and if you can afford the rent and expenses of that place with the salary.

And finally get some crude idea of what profession you want to get into. The earlier you make up your mind the better.
Okey, thanks mate!

University (((education)))​

Learning about trannies, faggots and ""oppression""" of non-whites and foids is not worth the money.

Also STEM is for idiots
Go to med school instead
You are a faggot, STEM is the easiest way to live as a incel. If you want to be surrounded by whore foids everyday of your uni then go ahead faggot but truecels don't go into those jobs mainly STEM because you are able to make tons and not answer to a whore boss

University (((education)))​

Learning about trannies, faggots and ""oppression""" of non-whites and foids is not worth the money.
I agree, University can be hell when you know about the blackpill and the fact that you will never participate in the events they have

Yes, you should go to university. There you can learn so many things! Like gender studies where you learn about your male privilege, and how you oppress females 24/7!

Do it if you are in Germany/Italy/etc. where the college education is largely free, no reason against it, if you want to enter the workforce you can do it with a degree easily, if you decide to NEET you can do it too. It just gives you more options with no disadvantage. If you are in America stay the fuck away from that scam (only debt/indoctrination) and go to vocational training instead. Expect always some level of indoctrination - even in STEM degrees and being surrounded by obnoxious scum.
Always had a fascination/respect for science until I saw the coming scientists of my generation which made me lose all respect for the so-called intellectuals. Cheating is common place. And when someone cheats at a low-level exam that doesn't matter in the long term - what do you expect of that person when they are at a place where it really matters (like with a publication or within their job)? Particularly, the cheating in Medicine/Law is particularly dangerous. Even before SOYVID it was common, but now it's the rule and not the exception.

Last edited:
Don't go to college I warned you

Depends entirely on your situation. Uni can be very much worthwhile if:
  • You get funded reasonably i.e. no $500,000 debt at the end of the studies.
  • You pursue a worhwhile degree, e.g. within STEM. Many other degrees like sociology, languages, psychology, history, arts etc. are total memes and have shit prospects.
  • You come there to work. Don't get lured in by the Marxist propaganda, nor by the partying degenerates. Study hard, and aim to do more than the bare minimum; you'll want to excel.
  • You are independent enough to do work on your own. Fact of the matter is, many profs suck and you'll have to take a lot of initiative on your own.