Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting copes

bladeepilled

bladeepilled

keep draining bros
what are some copes that help you guys deal with life, been very depressed these past couple of days, I have completely given up on everything I hate everything. been going gym/running when I get the time but after the endorphins wear the self-loathing returns. looked everywhere for advice but its just the usual normiefag bullshit, any sort of advice will help

For me PC is my #1 cope, you can play games, watch something, browse web. Sadly i don't have access to it right now and have to rot in bed with smartphone.

what are some copes that help you guys deal with life, been very depressed these past couple of days, I have completely given up on everything I hate everything. been going gym/running when I get the time but after the endorphins wear the self-loathing returns. looked everywhere for advice but its just the usual normiefag bullshit, any sort of advice will help
I just watch mindless entertainment to keeep my mind busy and also gaming.

When I'm feeling depressed I just listen to sad music. It honestly feels better to cry than it does to try be happy because at least when I'm crying I'm feeling some type of strong emotion

For me PC is my #1 cope, you can play games, watch something, browse web. Sadly i don't have access to it right now and have to rot in bed with smartphone.
i think thats whats really draining my energy I'm on twitter a lot and seeing all these pretty women I feel so defeated. the realization that I will never hold or be held by them makes me want to die its so painful

I just do pointless shit and look at the walls because I'm drained of energy

Youtube all day thats all i do

i think thats whats really draining my energy I'm on twitter a lot and seeing all these pretty women I feel so defeated. the realization that I will never hold or be held by them makes me want to die its so painful
Jerk off and you will forget about females for some time, post nut clarity helps

Copes only work to keep you busy when you are in a decent mood.
The only copes that will fix bad mood is alcohol/tobacco/drugs, and also maybe talking to/playing with friends if you have some.

Vidya games + food + edging

Jerk off and you will forget about females for some time, post nut clarity helps
I feel even worse after nutting tbh, the moment where the rush ends and I'm left there with the nut in my hand forces me to reflect on my life.

Gym, music and this forum.