Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story University is suicide fuel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm 22 and I went to university late, currently in first year. I'm acquainted with this guy from my classes who isn't really a full Chad but is good looking and sleeps with a lot of females, easily a Chad-lite. I see him at the gym, my lifts are nothing spectacular but he is younger and new to lifting so he is convinced I'm as strong as Heracles and often asks me for help/advice. But being around this guy and seeing the way females talk to him in the gym or class is some of the most potent suicide fuel I've ever experienced. The females at the gym who are always whining about "creepy guys" looking at them absolutely light up when he goes and randomly introduces himself to them, he probably thinks it's because of his confidence or charisma. And at times I'll look around class and see a female I think is attractive while knowing I'll never have a chance with her, then this guy will randomly go talk to her and a few minutes later they're exchanging numbers and are probably sleeping with each other that night.

Man that’s why I don’t talk to anyone except the weirdos in college. If I saw that in real life I would immediately rage . I would not be able to stand that bullshit at alll

Pic of this guy?

lol @ having a chadlite friend, you deserve the suicidefuel.

launch-missile-button-being-pressed-GED8HM.jpg

lol @ having a chadlite friend, you deserve the suicidefuel.
Not really a friend, I don't have any friends, he is just an acquaintance.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise to be too stupid for uni.

You're in for three more years of hell. Then comes the depression knowing that you've spent four years at sex central and are still a KHHV.

If this kind of shit brothers you, stop hanging around this dude. Also do you see adults student in your college? I'm 24 thing about going back but my incel status worries me haha, not that I'm going for women, I just want a degree so I don't have to work shit jobs anymore.

If this kind of shit brothers you, stop hanging around this dude. Also do you see adults student in your college? I'm 24 thing about going back but my incel status worries me haha, not that I'm going for women, I just want a degree so I don't have to work shit jobs anymore.
I see some adult students here and there.

I don't want to post pics of anyone I know, and I don't use social media so I wouldn't even know where to find a pic of him.

why no social media? it could help connect with people and girls. I mean I have always had social media and don't use it autistically and I'm still an incel so idk if it helps but I think it might