Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unlimited sex with this Black woman .. or remain incel

Pick your poison

• Unlimited sex with this black woman

Votes: 87 76.3%
  • Remain incel

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters
Isn't quite obvious?

(nigger) foid worship thread

Lol. I don't have anything against black foids in terms of having sex with them.

Her ass is too big, turns me off a little bit, but I would choose unlimited sex.
Her face is not ugly nor is her body, but her ass is a bit disproportionately big in relation to her body, which doesn't look very good, if was proportional to the rest of her body it would be perfect.

bro im fucking her until my dick falls off

Closetgaycels.is

black women are the only group where people would ACTIVELY CHOOSE to remain incel over being with
First off, im a blackcel. Second thing I noticed is, she not attractive to me in the slightest but she had 100k followers. :feelsrope:

at some point she is gonna become obese like all the other black women

i lost my virginity to black prostitute they are cheaper - lifefuel for pussy-is-pussy-cels

Black women aren't all that bad when they have good bone structure

Lmao, you don't even have to ask.

She isn't even ugly.

at some point she is gonna become obese like all the other black women
DB929375 78C2 46C2 BE01 086FB623EBEE

can I remove her claws

WTF IS THAT CREATURE ; KEK

no man .

Smash, volcel if you don't.

at first thought by reading the thread title I was expecting an obese sheboon. I'd be fine with her lol.

Her ass is too big, turns me off a little bit, but I would choose unlimited sex.
Her face is not ugly nor is her body, but her ass is a bit disproportionately big in relation to her body, which doesn't look very good, if was proportional to the rest of her body it would be perfect.
I like big ass, gives it a nice bounce if it isn't fake.

I also like large lips.

This is the 0.1% of black women , anyone who wouldnt is lying

I like big ass, gives it a nice bounce if it isn't fake.

I also like large lips.
I might get banned for this but in the second picture, if that is what she looks like more naturally, then she is god damn gorgeous in my eyes. Unlimited sex without thinking twice.
I might just be the angle she took the picture at the top that makes her ass look too big.

Unlimited sex with that black femoid.

35% of "incels" here would turn down sex with blacy :feelskek:

Anyone turning this nubian kween down is a faggot fakecel and should be despised :feelsUgh:

Gimme that chocolate

Blacks should fuck with blacks, asians with asians, curries with curries, whites with whites, so not my case.

Are you kidding? That's a black Gigastacy.

Nigger worship

I'm already shitskinned. Might as well go for it and hope for Tyrone kids.
Black > Brown

I'd let her ride me out dry. I've heard black foids are really freaky and less sexually restrained.

volcel if wouldn't fuck

@PersonaDickcel source of the foid pic u posted in the Asian thread?

If you say no you aren’t incel. @Cope or die fakecel @transcended truecel fakecel
Fakecel you also give me massive nigger vibes. So Your’re either a nigger or mixed with black